• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is having a full on sperg out about Chappelle right now

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20211025-190114_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-190317_Twitter.jpg

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1452741238940131334?t=oeR_8mJRQRyVkyXgvIp8qw&s=19

He must already be at Hooligans and hammered. Black trans lives matter, children.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
fuckin NAILED that COCKsucker with the solipsism line. Fat looked it up, saw it was him, and just decided to give him the short child

That whole thread is worth reading for people attempting to break Patrick's delusions

this dude is definitely getting a stealthy report by the Pig
1635203844035.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
fuckin NAILED that COCKsucker with the solipsism line. Fat looked it up, saw it was him, and just decided to give him the short child

That whole thread is worth reading for people attempting to break Patrick's delusions

this dude is definitely getting a stealthy report by the Pig
View attachment 10834
My dick is not limp, child. I am able to get an erection.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Do you think Nikki even knows yet?
Hard to say, he probably just keeps telling her it’s moving along and it takes time since there’s still one last hearing where it gets thrown out. He’s probably told her and her family all kinds of BS that it’s “looking good” and will be a win soon. He knew to hide this from her before the vacation and is doing his best to keep her in the dark. It’s why he’s told himself he doesn’t owe a penny yet the court docs show otherwise.