• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig identifies Henry Cunningham as the swatter

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
307EEA1E-2C3C-4287-8F25-34AF4EAC39FF.jpeg

Forum Clout
have fun collecting on that defamation suit. There's a line.
I do wonder if there are more people than Quasi ("John Doe") waiting to collect on judgments against this big fat loser. It's obvious he's terrified of a debtor's exam and deposition. Having to reveal how fucked he is financially, how many times he's fucked over other people, and that information being publicly disseminated makes him piss his 5 sizes too small jeans.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I do wonder if there are more people than Quasi ("John Doe") waiting to collect on judgments against this big fat loser. It's obvious he's terrified of a debtor's exam and deposition. Having to reveal how fucked he is financially, how many times he's fucked over other people, and that information being publicly disseminated makes him piss his 5 sizes too small jeans.
He can at least lie and commit perjury in a debtor's exam. If he wants to declare bankruptcy to get out of this, that's going to be much more difficult. He'll have to declare everything he wants excluded.

Forum Clout
He can at least lie and commit perjury in a debtor's exam. If he wants to declare bankruptcy to get out of this, that's going to be much more difficult. He'll have to declare everything he wants excluded.

Filing for bankruptcy can be pretty expensive, too. You don't just shout you declare it and poof it's gone. He should know this because his loser wife already went through a bankruptcy in her early 20's.

s6hdwntp7a701.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Filing for bankruptcy can be pretty expensive, too. You don't just shout you declare it and poof it's gone. He should know this because his loser wife already went through a bankruptcy in her early 20's.

View attachment 174023
Iirc it was for a relatively small amount of money because she couldn't pay the loan on a Mitsubishi Eclipse or something like that

Her claiming her CDs as assets really got a niggas ribs hurtin'