• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig got mentioned on Joe Rogan (how did we miss this?)

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I haven't watched Rogan in years. All the good guests have been on long enough to be played out by now

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I suspect a lot of the comedy world even remotely OnA adjacent knows about Pat but they very deliberately avoid mentioning him.
Anyone related to the show is probably glad he's keeping some of the old chaos contained. It warms my heart to know that there are prominent pundits, writers, industry insiders, academics, comedians, marathon runners and more who know who Patrick is, know he's a fucking retard and know they have absolutely nothing to gain by wading in on it so they just watch and make fun of him from behind the scenes. The reach of his stupidity is so much bigger than this place and he's too dumb to know what other people think of him unless they say it to his face, and even then he doesn't believe it.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
He’d probably just treat it like he did the Norm cameo and start telling people Rogan owes him an apology

Pig's definitely insane enough to think Rogan should be held partially responsible for this, AI voice or not. "You should take better care to ensure your voice cannot be used for such purposes, Joseph. You are aligning yourself with people who are literally trying to kill my family".

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I would have fallen for it, but I watch a channel that posts AI Joe and Jordan Peterson talking about Lego.
this one is really good, but the give away (other than a few words that sound weird) is the space between pauses and sentences. They sound unnatural. Most of the time its that there isn't enough of a pause between phrases, it sounds rushed.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1720040472765.png