• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig fights with (female) Aerospace engineer. Runs and hides when asked for his credentials.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Here are the caps. I love how quickly he engaged in a retreat once he realized that she was legit. Fat coward.

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

So we might see them debate tomorrow. Or he'll block her because he's a fat dumb pig with nothing to offer.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Sidney "Sid" Chambers, PhD
Assoc. Director, Systems Engineering and Design · SpaceX

Oh, no.

I'm gonna suggest that we hold off sending the Pat Dossier to her for now; let Pat fail on the merits of his argument before letting her know what a piece of shit he is.

That way he can't blame his failure on "trolls"; it's squarely on his porcine shoulders.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Oh, no.

I'm gonna suggest that we hold off sending the Pat Dossier to her for now; let Pat fail on the merits of his argument before letting her know what a piece of shit he is.

That way he can't blame his failure on "trolls"; it's squarely on his porcine shoulders.
I am with you. She sees a bunch of trolls, she's gonna side with Rick. Left to his own devices, this chick is gonna fuck him up. If he starts simping for her and they become all buddy buddy, well...

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Someone tries to warn herView attachment 12683
...so now she's going to leave him alone, rather than piling on with the trolls.

If that was you, then thanks a bunch; you're the reason we can't have nice things.

EDIT: Jesus, did you create a whole Twitter account just to stop Piggy getting publicly schooled by an aerospace PhD? The fuck is wrong with you?

G

...so now she's going to leave him alone, rather than piling on with the trolls.

If that was you, then thanks a bunch; you're the reason we can't have nice things.

EDIT: Jesus, did you create a whole Twitter account just to stop Piggy getting publicly schooled by an aerospace PhD? The fuck is wrong with you?
No, that reddit user did the right thing. He wanted the attention and twitter followers that debating wtih someone who works for SpaceX would bring. Leaving him alone is the best thing that can happen.