• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig being verbally abusive to his one true love

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211109-192636__01.jpg

Go back to Facebook if it's so much better, Rick.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Twitter doesn't allow editing because then a certain type of people, heh, would post some lame popular opinion based on whatever hot topic is going on. Then when the tweet went viral they would change it to something like "Patrick S Tomlinson is a pedo sympathizer".

He really is stupid if he thinks twitter cares about his opinion or will ever change anything. They won't even give him his special good boy checkmark back.

G

Twitter doesn't allow editing because then a certain type of people, heh, would post some lame popular opinion based on whatever hot topic is going on. Then when the tweet went viral they would change it to something like "Patrick S Tomlinson is a pedo sympathizer".

He really is stupid if he thinks twitter cares about his opinion or will ever change anything. They won't even give him his special good boy checkmark back.
He gave twitter 3m impressions though... bumped their stock price 3m percent.

G

He’s pissed I figured out you can quote tweet him from a blocked account and there’s nothing he can do about it.

How?

You joke, but I am completely convinced that he believes this. I've never seen anyone whose narcissism is so untethered from reality.

He literally does. There’s a screenshot of him telling someone that he brings Twitter 10s of millions of page views a months. He literally thinks 40k followers x 100 tweets = 4 million page views. To him every follower reads everything he does, they just never like or retweet or respond.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Fat faggot with bitch tits can block anybody who hurts his feelings or demonstrates what an utter simpleton he is and limit who can reply to his idiocy and it's still not enough for him. Keep wishing on the monkey's paw, stupid, day one of whatever new policy you wish Twitter would enact your dumb ass would run afoul of it trying to LARP as Mama Raven's Super-Important Special Genius Expert Tough Guy.
You profoundly stupid pig. Grow the fuck up already.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
When you guys do screenshots can you be sure to include the date and "likes" or whatever so we can gauge how little his 40,000k followers have any idea what he's complaining about at the moment.
I'm guessing these ones may have gotten 20 some likes by people as delusional as Fats here