• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig attempts to begin the new media tour

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
1000000060.jpg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Yes, Jackie you should. Why would you hide information about this unless you have questionable motives
Also she talks about it like she has insider information when I assume anything torswats posts on telegram is viewable to anyone with an account. How about you tell us what has been leaked from private conversations among this group of degenerates? Oh wait, that wasn't her. I'm sure she'll find a way to take credit when someone gets arrested though.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Did Jackie join that telegram? Will there be incriminating posts from user BOOMIASWATstika?
I just checked the three groups that come up for "torswats" and there's nothing recent, latest post is from November 30th celebrating the death of Kissinger

she already got humilliated by Blocked & Reported for falsely accusing the swede, that's extremely well documented, but Pat's only response to that is that "YOU LIE!!!!!" that's all he has

at least he said something, coward Hildy won't even address all the shit we have documented discrediting Jackie, not even to say it's false

Forum Clout
Jackie is so obviously coordinating these SWATings and feeding lines to Patrick like theories on gaslighting because she’s really trying to find an angle to legitimise her whole cybersecurity grift. She’s so incredibly destructive to his narrative and he still can’t see it I am kind of astounded how dumb he is.