Piece of shit move you cant help but laugh at?

TheNanaDook

Not showering between fucking 2 different girls in the same day still makes me laugh, dumb whores.

Back in high school, my school was set up more like a college campus, a bunch of different buildings rather than a single one. My first period on “A” days was in a remote building that faces the parking lot. My friends and I were goofing around the back window, not doing any work, when a car pulls up with this girl Erin in it, obviously running very late. I assume she thinks nobody is around because the lot was pretty desolate, so she just starts straight up changing in the car. Giant fat beefers on a skinny little frame. Show of a lifetime. As soon as she finished and started to get out of the car, we cracked the little window and started cheering and clapping, and she darted back into the car and slinked down until the bell rang. I felt bad but i definitely jerked off to it many times.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
when I was 14 - 15 I used to know the code to WalMarts intercom and say outrageous shit over the loudspeaker. My favorite was telling people that Walmart was giving away free Xbox’s to the next ten people to show up at electronics. We’d just watch stampedes of customers swarm the poor lady behind the desk and laugh while eating shoplifted milk duds

Antsballwasher

asshole
in HS My friend group had this thing where every literally house party we went to, probably every weekend sophormore/junior year,
we would take upper deckers and laugh our asses off after.
This was right before instagram and snapchat got popular so to my knowledge, nobody found out it was us, or cared.

The Meal before pregaming the pregame would be tacohell, chipotle, or chinese food court at the mall, not preplanned, just for context.
90% of the time it would be dorks in the same grade or grade below hosting the house partys, the rich kid thing like intern rob where the parents would go away for the weekend.
I remember one time at this kid michael's house, he lived on a golf course, had a giant pool, all the works.
Ther emust have been 100 people there before the cops came to break it up.
i snuck off upstairs and took an upperdecker in his parents bathroom and vividley remember shit squirting everywhere, diarreah all over the toilet seat, sink counter adjacent to the toilet, the handle, etc. just a horror movie.

He's an intern in DC now for some state rep, a brownnosing two faced fuckhead. Guess he had it coming.
Who the fuck allows 100 drunk scumbags into their home just to party? I think someone stole his tv too. dumbass.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
we used to do random spontaneous prank calls from phoneboxes, just dial a random local number and go from there.
One day I ended up on the phone with an old lady. I started out with "This is 5 star 3 counties radio, you're on live and have been picked in our draw."
brief outline: Its a competition to win £10k (a lotta cheddar in the 90's). sponsored by Tesco (supermarket) and Whiskas (cat food brand)
It lasted for about 10 minutes with the payoff being that to claim her prize she would need to go to her local Tesco store, wait in the pet food aisle until a staff member arrives and then tell them "Pussy Chunks are Delicious". Ideally get them to say when they were going to do it, then we would hang around in the supermarket and see if we could catch it live.
My friends would be able to hear my side of the convo and after it ended I would have to go through the whole conversation with them
During the call I'm mostly trying to get to the punch line, so in general say whatever needs to progress.

As I'm recalling back the conversation to my fiends, we're all cracking up an its starts dawning on me what went down:
This old biddy was alone, her daughter lived in Australia now and they hadn't seen each other for years. Phone calls were really expensive, no email, sms, txt etc back then so they didn't have a whole lot of contact. She was going to use this money to finally see her daughter (and never seen before grandchildren). She was pretty emotional (as a kid while on the call, I thought it was because $$$$$) it was only when I was reciting it back to my friends that it was dawning on me how I probably just crushed this old womans soul and possibly one of the last chances she will ever see her family again.
My friends are crying with laughter at this point, partly due to the look that was on my face by the end.
I tried not to fuck with OAP's on prank calls after that.
30 years later and we still bring up the line "Pussy chunks are delicious" and everyone cracks up. It's still hilarious

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
The "oh high hellhole" vocaroo getting posted...

1000000650.jpg

TorpidSloth

I went through a klepto phase in my teens. I'd steal random shit from friends and acquaintances, sometimes shops. Stuff I wanted, so guess it wasn't that klepto level of just stealing for the hell of it. CDs, DVDs, t-shirts, petty cash, weed etc. I'd like to say I feel bad about it, but I really don't. Was it wrong? Yes. But at the time, it seemed worth it or something. Just kind of grew out of it, or maybe just realised it would escalate, I'd get caught and it would lead to real consequences.

When I was 5, there was this nigger kid who chewed with his mouth open and it pissed me off. I would throw rocks at his head and destroyed his sandcastle once, then threw sand in his face when he chased after me. Also I stole his swing and kicked him down when he got in front of me. PFG bit.

we used to do random spontaneous prank calls from phoneboxes, just dial a random local number and go from there.
One day I ended up on the phone with an old lady. I started out with "This is 5 star 3 counties radio, you're on live and have been picked in our draw."
this has turned into a prank thread, which deserves it's own if I'm gonna get started (I'll do it in a bit)... but people never used to be greedy with prank reactions, plenty of weird calls were made & things were done just to loff with mates.

I'll do a prank thread later if someone else doesn't... we used to be a right fucking menace to local society.

TorpidSloth

this has turned into a prank thread, which deserves it's own if I'm gonna get started (I'll do it in a bit)... but people never used to be greedy with prank reactions, plenty of weird calls were made & things were done just to loff with mates.

I'll do a prank thread later if someone else doesn't... we used to be a right fucking menace to local society.
Just had a flashback of me and some of the boys trying to blow up an empty helium canister in the middle of the night in the middle of a residential London street. The 90s were different