• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pic request. Pat’s disgusting selfies dominating his gyms hashtag.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
5-CFD60-DD-F6-D8-4331-9-D0-A-F4279-DC8-ECE7.png

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
He looks particularly crazed and rapey when he's "feeling himself" as the white girls say. That's pretty telling. That one right in the center is profoundly creepy to me. There's nothing that expression could be except "I just cornered a young boy in an alley".
His selfies are essentially cornering the woman in the baseball cap. He’s closing in from two directions!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Every selfie shows just what a barely human sociopath he really is. I've never seen him convey anything that even resembles a real emotion in a selfie. He just pulls faces that I guess his autistic brain thinks are appropriate for whatever grandiose view of himself he is trying to telegraph, but they always come out fucked up like AI trying to draw fingers. Even in a still image you can see the pigcogs turning as he twists his fat mouth into a smirk "if I smoosh my face up like this then people will think I'm one of those sassy, too cool for the room badasses in my gay marvel movies."

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
is the top right one the first one he posted, or was this just the best shot to highlight his collage of autism?
Wonder who he saw posting to the same thing that made him think he should do this, unless it was some kind of "I did work today" receipt for him/nikki

Forum Clout
Every selfie shows just what a barely human sociopath he really is. I've never seen him convey anything that even resembles a real emotion in a selfie. He just pulls faces that I guess his autistic brain thinks are appropriate for whatever grandiose view of himself he is trying to telegraph, but they always come out fucked up like AI trying to draw fingers. Even in a still image you can see the pigcogs turning as he twists his fat mouth into a smirk "if I smoosh my face up like this then people will think I'm one of those sassy, too cool for the room badasses in my gay marvel movies."
There is an idea of Patrick Tomlinson…