Philly update

Snake

The negro problem has not been resolved
This is fake news.
National Guard couldn't. Too busy kneeling to every shit ape and painting George Floyd's nigger nose on the armored personnel carriers.

Pls bomb Philly, Putin.
They didn't do anything but fuck up their own neighborhoods during the Great Chimpout of 2020.

And yes, I'm willing to be canon fodder to see a million plus pavement apes vaporized in a plasma bubble. I could give a full hour dissertation on why Philly is fucked beyond any repair.

Last edited:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
This is fake news.

They didn't do anything but fuck up their own neighborhoods during the Great Chimpout of 2020.

And yes, I'm willing to be canon fodder to see a million plus pavement apes vaporized in a plasma bubble. I could give an full hour dissertation on why Philly is fucked beyond any repair.
I can yell 'kike' for an hour too.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Oh awesome, the museum of the American Revolution has a bunch of pictures of niggers outside of it. They're so important, they've done so much

G

I remember once these Philly tourists were at some bar and I struck up small talk. This musta been 2014-2015. They had not one good thing to say.

I asked "is Philly as big as Toronto, Montreal etc?"
"No, its tiny dude...it stinks, like 1 million ppl mostly niggers"

I asked "any landmarks? touristy sites"
"No man, you see the Liberyt bell enuff times the Sly Stalone steps etc, its tiresome...dont come hea"

Literally had no loyalty to their city but they were very typical "philly" rowdy types that would heckle Burr. Its so weird because Canadians overseas cant stop talking about how awesome canada is.

Snake

I remember once these Philly tourists were at some bar and I struck up small talk. This musta been 2014-2015. They had not one good thing to say.

I asked "is Philly as big as Toronto, Montreal etc?"
"No, its tiny dude...it stinks, like 1 million ppl mostly niggers"

I asked "any landmarks? touristy sites"
"No man, you see the Liberyt bell enuff times the Sly Stalone steps etc, its tiresome...dont come hea"

Literally had no loyalty to their city but they were very typical "philly" rowdy types that would heckle Burr. Its so weird because Canadians overseas cant stop talking about how awesome canada is.
Philly is one of the most depressing places to live in the United States if you're White. Niggers are cockroaches that infest every corner of the city. The northeast is the only refuge left, and even that is on borrowed time. They hold all the civil service, transportation, and retail jobs and will openly let you know they hate you for being White.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
40597514-9372555-Video_uploaded_to_YouTube_shows_a_large_group_of_people_seeking_-a-42_1616010891608.jpg