Pete Davidson lasering off his tattoos because he realized how gay he was

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I love the Pete Davidson to be completely honest witcha. He's done some very gay things but he also got famous at a very young age and has a lot of mental problems. He had a few cringey social media meltdowns so he got off social media. He did too many drugs so he went to rehab. He got a bunch of gay tattoos so he's getting them taken off. He comes across like a really humble and self aware guy when he isn't having an episode. He's also really fucking funny. This makes it hard for me to hate him.

I loved King of Staten Island. As a faggot in his late 20s with a dead dad and no discernible skills it really resonated with me. His last Netflix special was great too. And he is one of the only things I remember from the Opie and Jim era. Punching out.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Pete Davidson should have some goddam dignity and suffer his mental illness in silence like the rest of us.
What, because YOU have a personal issue, the entire country now needs to work on increasing awareness of it? Because they don't have their own problems to deal with? Whatever you say, Demi Lovato.
Seriously. I'm a borderline sociopath with an incredible amount of depression and I don't think anyone can tell (other than exes I completely ruined because of it) because I keep my mouth shut. Nobody cares about your fucking problems and the more people who know that, the better.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Good, I hope the rest of my generation wakes the fuck up to the tattoo bullshit.

I've always been too indecisive to get something on me like that. If it's that important I won't need to ink it in my skin for me to remember and nothing on the human body lasts into old age enough to look that great anyway. Would hate to be Vos or Joe with my saggy weird tattoos.

They're only acceptable on Polynesians, Yakuzas, and other actual criminals who don't give a fuck and/or rednecks with a needle and too much time on their hands.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Amen, brotherman. The only people in my life who know I'm a deranged psychopath are my therapist, the unfortunate women who have dated me, and you animals. As it should be.
My PTSD ravaged dad made my childhood a living fucking Hell. I suffered from it (quietly) in my 20s, started to work through it in my 30s, and only now am I comfortable talking to people about with whom I have been friends with since grade school. My point is, suffer in silence, deal, move on. Anyone who manufactures a persona out of being mentally ill is likely is more of a narcissist than anything else.