Perry Caravello Live

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t even know scary fairy was still around. The last thing I saw was Don’s fake funeral. If you need some Joe posts let me know!

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
I was a regular PCL watcher for a while, but Tom is definitely some kind of creepy weirdo faggot
There’s something sick going on there. I think Tom is like a modern-day Eugene Landy.

Perry is fun to fuck with, but it’s starting to feel like they’re pelting rocks at a retard tied to a chair. It’s not gonna end well.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
When I lived in LA I would go to Don Barris' Ding Dong show at The Comedy Store every once in a while.

It was very whack pack like. It felt like a 90s Howard Stern.

I'm not sure if it translated off screen but I had one of the hardest laughs in my life at one of those. It basically devolved into asking the guests what kind of awful sex stuff they've tried before. Even the camera guy was like, "What's going on here."

Anyway, recommended if you're ever in LA and it's still going on.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
When I lived in LA I would go to Don Barris' Ding Dong show at The Comedy Store every once in a while.

It was very whack pack like. It felt like a 90s Howard Stern.

I'm not sure if it translated off screen but I had one of the hardest laughs in my life at one of those. It basically devolved into asking the guests what kind of awful sex stuff they've tried before. Even the camera guy was like, "What's going on here."

Anyway, recommended if you're ever in LA and it's still going on.
Don Barris strikes me as being just as big of a weirdo creep as Tom, but Don is actually funny so it's way easier to take