• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Periodic reminder that this fascist street gang was created in the New York comedy scene, where all the forces that created it remain unchanged

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
You know what doesn't make sense to me? They call the proud boys a white group, but that giant negro dante has a proudboys tat..and the leader is some sort of mulatto hispanic.

All they really are is a group of guys who want high quality cereal and occasional sex with their best guy pal.
Once you go down the rabbi hole, it becomes clear that they are all white supremacist nazis. Like that Enrique Tarrio beaner nig guy.

Read: https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-young-men-of-color-are-joining-white-supremacist-groups

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Someone asked for Seth to elaborate, and all he does is link to his stupid "cOmEdY hAs An aLt RiGhT PrObLeM" article 🙄🤣 Gormless faggot. Wow, way to really prove your point, faggot. You're as bad at journalism as you are at comedy, faggot.

He also unironically uses the term "copaganda". He's just like Pat - if he's tweeting, he's bitching. Never anything light hearted, never anything good natured - nope. Instead, it's all bitching and victimhood.

Seth, you fucking rapist, please understand that I mean this from the bottom of my heart, and I pray that you pause to consider the advice contained in these words and consequently taking said advice - kill yourself, crybaby faggot rapist bitch.

Forum Clout
It's just funny how close Seth is, but how he'll never figure it out because he's too stubborn and stupid to put the right pieces together.

Seriously, drop some acid, maybe some mushrooms, maybe even take a large amount of weed edibles and just think about it.
Think
about what the Cellar Collective wants (hint: it isn't to kill all the gays and minorities and live in a pure white utopia).
Think about who benefits financially from killing PC culture and normalizing "mean" comedy.
Think before someone smarter than you figures it all out.