• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People who say "Spreak from your diaphragm. Breathe in through your diaphragm." (etc) Hate Thread

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Singing sucks now. Peruse this video and find one fucking cunt who is good -- you can't. People either can't sing for shit, or are perfectly mediocre.

The gay faggotry of 60s/70s folk has reared its ugly head. At least Dylan was a creative lyricist, but like Dio said of Ozzy, he "couldn't carry a tune if you handed him a briefcase with a radio in it". You had talentless warbly-voiced niggers like Joan Baez, but at least you had an occasional Harry Chapin song that didn't want to make you kill yourself.

Now it's people who play the acoustic guitar with no verve, just mediocre... and the faggots sing in that faggoty breathy voice of theirs, and the white girls try to sound like black girls and also do the breathy voice thing. And you can't understand what they're saying because they don't enunciate the consonants. They make Eddie Vedder sound comprehensible.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]x04N7HunMzg[/MEDIA]

Singing sucks now. Peruse this video and find one fucking cunt who is good -- you can't. People either can't sing for shit, or are perfectly mediocre.

The gay faggotry of 60s/70s folk has reared its ugly head. At least Dylan was a creative lyricist, but like Dio said of Ozzy, he "couldn't carry a tune if you handed him a briefcase with a radio in it". You had talentless warbly-voiced niggers like Joan Baez, but at least you had an occasional Harry Chapin song that didn't want to make you kill yourself.

Now it's people who play the acoustic guitar with no verve, just mediocre... and the faggots sing in that faggoty breathy voice of theirs, and the white girls try to sound like black girls and also do the breathy voice thing. And you can't understand what they're saying because they don't enunciate the consonants. They make Eddie Vedder sound comprehensible.
I skipped to 10 different spots in that video and it was some whiny cunt telling some sob story about their shitty lives.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I spent years learning to breath from my diaphragm and then I took a pilates class and they told me I had to breath like this

I think it's all a con by Big Oxygen to keep us confused.