• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People who feel bad for Pat

G

Ive seen a couple of these comments recently.

The guy literally wants you locked away in a cage and has gone to lengths greater than his girth to try to acheive that.

He's been to the police multiple times and spent over 100k to identify you with the purpose of sending you away to prison. All because you posted in the lit crit section.

You feel sorry for him? Wheres your sense of self worth? Youre fucking deranged.

You should hate this guy more than anyone you know, unless youve known a guy whos gone to greater lengths to lock you in a fucking cage for the rest of your life.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I feel pity for him in a Christian sense. To waste God's precious gift of life being who he is and making the mistakes that led him to where he is. That doesn't absolve Patrick of abandoning his child or the terrible gluttony, but ultimately, only our Father in Heaven can judge him. May he see God's light in the time he has left.

I particularly pity him for being very fat.

PooPants

Forum Clout
I could never have empathy for someone that dedicates so much time and money to suing (and failing) anonymous internet posters but made absolutely no effort to be a part of his child’s life.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Whenever I want to post "He deserves everything he gets" somebody else already did it before me.

Maybe there's people who feel bad about how patposting would make them look to others, but I doubt anyone would feel bad for Patrick himself, regardless what the future might bring.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Ive seen a couple of these comments recently.

The guy literally wants you locked away in a cage and has gone to lengths greater than his girth to try to acheive that.

He's been to the police multiple times and spent over 100k to identify you with the purpose of sending you away to prison. All because you posted in the lit crit section.

You feel sorry for him? Wheres your sense of self worth? Youre fucking deranged.

You should hate this guy more than anyone you know, unless youve known a guy whos gone to greater lengths to lock you in a fucking cage for the rest of your life.
if some dude had molested me as a child, i'd still hate pat more than him

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I felt sorry for him a few times but it's been a long while since I had those feelings. The fact I didn't feel bad for him at all after Josiah part 5 really says something, I would feel sympathy for almost any human being for getting embarrassed like that but not Rick, not even a little bit.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I used to. Now I only feel bad in the sense he had awful parents who were not fit to raise an autistic child. His mother worked for a school, she should have been aware of his issues. Just more evidence that teachers are the dumbest people on the planet.