people getting drunk in their 40s are faggots (audio)

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Your character work is getting better, but the writing still isn't quite where it needs to be. Expand on the ideas some more, make it a sketch instead of just a skit. Keep the length, the length is perfect. Don't be afraid to try multiple takes, play with the emotions and motivations.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Ya call that podcastin'?

874526b644cf49b9b3f4d9677569b066.jpg

G

That means I gotta write material, because I want to go half an hour but I can't ad lib for that long. You can only go back to the catchphrases so many times; "I'll repeat that for the hard of thinking..."

Maybe it would be easier if you get a co-host to bounce of off. But maybe that makes it too ‘formatted’. I’m not going to tell the captain how to steer his ship. Just spitballing.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Maybe it would be easier if you get a co-host to bounce of off. But maybe that makes it too ‘formatted’. I’m not going to tell the captain how to steer his ship. Just spitballing.
I could do Boomia as a co-host, because all he has to take is a key word and then go "yeah there was this one time in Bergen, I was with dis fat chick..." and there you go.