• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Reminder that his books contain aliens that retain the underdeveloped bodies of children into adulthood, an adult woman who gets stimulated watching adolescent boys undressing in the locker room, and an Asian child prostitute that our hero briefly considers fucking.
Screen-Shot-2021-08-15-at-13-17-38.png

Screen-Shot-2021-08-15-at-13-17-52.png

Screen-Shot-2021-08-15-at-13-18-37.png

Nothing suspicious there.

G

It's Pat!
Jesus Christ. The main thing that made me think it wasn't him was his description of the girl being a tiny Asian and a bunch of other stereotypical Asian characteristics, then obviously sexualizing her and having the main character gorilla fuck her. Seemed over the top even for Pat

"You no like me?"
"I in trouble?"

Also I love how he just describes her as "Asian" and doesn't specify whether she's Japanese or Korean or Chinese or something. They have like 1/3 of the world's population but the people there are just "Asian" to him. I'm sure the Asian audience is positively thrilled that Patrick has decided to depict them like that.

Btw what book is that from?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ. The main thing that made me think it wasn't him was his description of the girl being a tiny Asian and a bunch of other stereotypical Asian characteristics, then obviously sexualizing her and having the main character gorilla fuck her. Seemed over the top even for Pat

"You no like me?"
"I in trouble?"

Also I love how he just describes her as "Asian" and doesn't specify whether she's Japanese or Korean or Chinese or something. They have like 1/3 of the world's population but the people there are just "Asian" to him. I'm sure the Asian audience is positively thrilled that Patrick has decided to depict them like that.

Btw what book is that from?
That majestic excerpt is from the no-doubt stellar masterwork, The Ark, as previously reviewed in depth by two of our braver and more masochistic brothermen.

Later on the girl reveals herself to be Japanese by using some slightly incorrect Japanese that would be extremely easy to confirm the spelling of.

I can assure you, as a person with a Japanese wife and two half Japanese daughters, I was literally shaking while posting those excerpts.