• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedo Ally Eric Hildeman admits he's already taking precautions against Owen for his Milwaukee Falcon Convention

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
....it's not until September 2025.

eb31406c58a8746d369965cd2a7a0dbe.jpg

Skip the first 10 seconds; I Tomlinsoned it up. Con stuff is at 4:35. He also thinks Rick's gonna win his latest LOLsuit and talks Penguicon and Adirondack chairs.

No contact form (I mean, COME. ON.) but the Milwaukee Falcon organizers can be reached at [email protected] if you have any concerns.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
....it's not until September 2025.

eb31406c58a8746d369965cd2a7a0dbe.jpg

Skip the first 10 seconds; I Tomlinsoned it up. Con stuff is at 4:35. He also thinks Rick's gonna win his latest LOLsuit and talks Penguicon and Adirondack chairs.

No contact form (I mean, COME. ON.) but the Milwaukee Falcon organizers can be reached at [email protected] if you have any concerns.

Why, fucking god why, does the world need another science fiction convention?

Is this at a hotel so he can watch guys run a train on his sister for his twisted jollies while he splits the cut 60/40?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So his entire argument is "Patrick is the designated victim, and you need to always side with the victim, therefore Penguicon should have jumped through any hoop Patrick demanded. COME ON!"

What a free thinker.
He also leaves out how he fights with people online to the point he makes threats of physical assault at cons if he sees someone he doesn’t like which is a big part why guests don’t feel safe. Hildy can’t say pats problems are due largely to Pat being an idiot.