• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pavlovitz and wife took out $38k in PPP loans

G

It's them.

Screenshot_20211103-002600_Chrome.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
These PPP loans are turning out to be a really shitty idea. It turns out that twitter bloggers mass filed for fraudulent paydays.

I can't imagine the idea was "let's pay a bunch of no job bloggers a bunch of money and fuck over people with jobs" but that's certainly what occured
At least his loan is not showing up as "forgiven" as many others do on that site.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
These PPP loans are turning out to be a really shitty idea. It turns out that twitter bloggers mass filed for fraudulent paydays.

I can't imagine the idea was "let's pay a bunch of no job bloggers a bunch of money and fuck over people with jobs" but that's certainly what occured

Seth Simons got two, how does covid effect an internet blog?

They don’t think they’ll be investigated but they will eventually. They are working down.

I’ve reported several to speed things up, it’s not even trolling, it’s a legitimate concern and a legitimate way to report potential fraud. I urge other concerned citizens to do it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

It was the idea. It’s the same reason the majority of these loans never went to small businesses (their stated intent). Instead they went to retards (people on twitter) or shell corporations (corporations and other rich people). This makes up almost all of the money allotted and barely any small businesses got access to the loans. Another way to covertly redistribute wealth.

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Am I the only fucking guy who didn't defraud our government this year? Never even crossed my mind i'm such a rube!
Seriously. Wtf. Are we both the only ones that have worked for a paycheck this year!? My wife even owns a small business (that she could've DEFF qualified for) but she said “no i dont need a handout. Theres small businesses that are actually really struggling that need it more than us”. We must be the real rubes working for a living huh?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Seriously. Wtf. Are we both the only ones that have worked for a paycheck this year!? My wife even owns a small business (that she could've DEFF qualified for) but she said “no i dont need a handout. Theres small businesses that are actually really struggling that need it more than us”. We must be the real rubes working for a living huh?
Pat was on Twitter letting all his faggot friends know that you can take advantage of PPP loans as a writer. A decent person would never even think to just take money that they don't need for work you didn't do, while others are struggling. I assumed that these PPP loans were actually loans and not free money. Also, people who work for a living would be wondering "what's the catch?"

I guess the catch is that your name is on a public database that is searchable by anyone who wants to hurt your reputation. Be glad that you have too much dignity to pick up scraps tossed on the floor by the US Treasury, and also that you are not the target of scams as a lot of people are with this "something for nothing" mentality. For every PPP loan "free money" bonanza, there are a thousand scams. I'm sure a guy like Pat would be too savvy to get taken in by a scammer though.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Seth Simons got two, how does covid effect an internet blog?

They don’t think they’ll be investigated but they will eventually. They are working down.

I’ve reported several to speed things up, it’s not even trolling, it’s a legitimate concern and a legitimate way to report potential fraud. I urge other concerned citizens to do it.
It’s a legit concern. It’s our tax dollars funding these simps.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
the ppp loans are just these bloggers falling into the welfare trap black voters have fallen into these last 60 years.

they think they're getting over on the government and the free money is great... but actually you just become complacent and accomplish less. without the PPP loans maybe rick would have went back to actually working or wrote a couple of vanity books, but nope nothing of value accomplished.