Paul Weimer once crashed his girlfriends car and then couldn’t pay her the 1500 bucks to fix it. He borrowed his friends and crashed it. Twice.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Plus knowing him even if it was his fault he would start crying he’s seriously injured in hopes you don’t get the police / insurance involved. He tried to get workman’s comp by exaggerating his hurt foot because he tripped and fell taking photos at a work event that they didn’t ask him to photograph. You know they all hate him at his job for that, especially with that ridiculous almost full leg cast AND wheelchair for a foot injury.
I never knew how he injured his foot. That's fucking hilarious. He must have loved getting to present as a cripple for as long as possible. Imagine all the im-so-sorries. He's a fucking sympathy vampire. I've never seen anyone live to have people constantly pity them as much as him.

His bosses must want to fucking murder him every time they have to give him a "good morning" and he never has a positive response. "I spilled coffee on my pants on the way here. It burned me horribly and I should probably take the rest of the day off to go to the hospital and get skin grafts but i deserve to be burnt because I'm a coward. This day is ruined. I'm a failure and I should just die. I love coffee. Why does everything I love hurt me? Mom was right. She's dead. I wish I was dead." And they have to give him a reluctant "I'm so sorry" just to get him to shut the fuck up and not cry when he answers the phone.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Just how he reacts to when we bring it up online makes it clear he’s trying to downplay and hide something sinister. He goes right into “boo hoo, the trolls are being mean again, feel sorry for me” etc for internet pity and locks his account when if it wasn’t true or something there he would just ignore it. Don’t forget his brother said something like “ugh, I’m not surprised” when it was brought to his attention that his brother could be into some sick things. That was really telling, his own brother thinks he’s up to no good and his own mother called him a coward. These freaks like Paul are all about “found family” because their own family hates them for things like this. These types love to say “oh my family hates me because they just don’t understand / are behind on the times / etc” when they have a very good reason to hate them.

His brother didn’t say that.

Instead he said he’s going to talk to Paul and find out what’s up - but of great significance he didn’t have the immediate reaction of “gtfoh” like almost all normal people would.

I’d have to find the ss but at a minimum it revealed that Paul being a pedo was at least a realistic possibility to his brother.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His brother didn’t say that.

Instead he said he’s going to talk to Paul and find out what’s up - but of great significance he didn’t have the immediate reaction of “gtfoh” like almost all normal people would.

I’d have to find the ss but at a minimum it revealed that Paul being a pedo was at least a realistic possibility to his brother.
That’s what it was, it wasn’t like a “shut up, loser” response but still a “hmmm…let me talk to him” like it wasn’t out of the question

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I never knew how he injured his foot. That's fucking hilarious. He must have loved getting to present as a cripple for as long as possible. Imagine all the im-so-sorries. He's a fucking sympathy vampire. I've never seen anyone live to have people constantly pity them as much as him.

His bosses must want to fucking murder him every time they have to give him a "good morning" and he never has a positive response. "I spilled coffee on my pants on the way here. It burned me horribly and I should probably take the rest of the day off to go to the hospital and get skin grafts but i deserve to be burnt because I'm a coward. This day is ruined. I'm a failure and I should just die. I love coffee. Why does everything I love hurt me? Mom was right. She's dead. I wish I was dead." And they have to give him a reluctant "I'm so sorry" just to get him to shut the fuck up and not cry when he answers the phone.
That’s how I imagine what coworkers have to deal with, just generic office banter like “good morning” and “hello” always lead to a Paul Pity Party. I bet he even complains about “the trolls” to people and he doesn’t realize normal people don’t cry about internet strangers.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Plus knowing him even if it was his fault he would start crying he’s seriously injured in hopes you don’t get the police / insurance involved. He tried to get workman’s comp by exaggerating his hurt foot because he tripped and fell taking photos at a work event that they didn’t ask him to photograph. You know they all hate him at his job for that, especially with that ridiculous almost full leg cast AND wheelchair for a foot injury.
Didn't that idiot have a walking boot on while he used the wheelchair?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I
He did, for maximum sympathy for a sprained ankle.
I love that he got that injury at some work event he volunteered to photograph then tried to get workman’s comp for it but was rejected because it happened when he was doing something not related to his job and not on company time. I bet they just treat him like shit in hopes he quits so they don’t have to pay him unemployment. I think I remember he was the last / only person they still had coming into the office during Covid while everyone else got to work from home. I think they told him WFH equipment for him was on back order so he had to keep coming into the office. Id love to talk to an employee there about him