Paul Weimer once crashed his girlfriends car and then couldn’t pay her the 1500 bucks to fix it. He borrowed his friends and crashed it. Twice.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
his girlfriend's car
1675211755711.png

didn't he have another car accident like a month ago? he must drive like shit, what a low functioning sissy. His mom was right about him.

G

Yeah, I’m gonna have to find his blogs again. I think they lived together in her parents house, and when she dumped him he had to find somewhere else, and he ended up in the basement of the people who later adopted the girl in the bathtub pics.

He had to move out of there when she was adopted, the late father was one of the peoples cars he’s wrecked because he can’t drive.
Wait a minute… I didn’t realize that kids adopted. That explains the lack of protectiveness from the parents. And do we know why/trust his explanation as to why he was asked to move out once she was adopted? See I didn’t know any of that stuff. Oh boy. That’s interesting.
The more I learn about this guy, the less reason I have to think the timing is coincidence.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
And do we know why/trust his explanation as to why he was asked to move out once she was adopted?

There's something really fishy here that needs attention. So it's okay for an unrelated male to be living in the house while they're fostering the little angel but the moment they sign adoption papers there are suddenly much stricter rules? I call bullshit. I can believe that may be what they told Uncle Paul to get rid of him, but it's still bullshit.

And the worst part is he's probably now carrying a serious grudge against an innocent little girl. Another one, I mean. Can't be the first...

G

There's something really fishy here that needs attention. So it's okay for an unrelated male to be living in the house while they're fostering the little angel but the moment they sign adoption papers there are suddenly much stricter rules? I call bullshit. I can believe that may be what they told Uncle Paul to get rid of him, but it's still bullshit.

And the worst part is he's probably now carrying a serious grudge against an innocent little girl. Another one, I mean. Can't be the first...
Yeah they’re something… off … about this entire thing.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Wait a minute… I didn’t realize that kids adopted. That explains the lack of protectiveness from the parents. And do we know why/trust his explanation as to why he was asked to move out once she was adopted? See I didn’t know any of that stuff. Oh boy. That’s interesting.
The more I learn about this guy, the less reason I have to think the timing is coincidence.

It’s funny, one blog says the adoption people are sending out people to make sure the house is safe etc and checking everyone and how he’s gonna have to adjust to living with a kid. The next says he’s having to move out.

Failed the background check?

He was also a teacher that never actually taught. Same reason?

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

It’s true you won’t get adoption across the line without following ridiculous stringent rules. But you can be a foster parent and molest literally hundreds of children and it’s a-ok.

I’d be interested to know when they finalised the adoption since there would then be nothing stopping Paul ‘This’ll be our secret’ Weimer from moving back in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s funny, one blog says the adoption people are sending out people to make sure the house is safe etc and checking everyone and how he’s gonna have to adjust to living with a kid. The next says he’s having to move out.

Just how he reacts to when we bring it up online makes it clear he’s trying to downplay and hide something sinister. He goes right into “boo hoo, the trolls are being mean again, feel sorry for me” etc for internet pity and locks his account when if it wasn’t true or something there he would just ignore it. Don’t forget his brother said something like “ugh, I’m not surprised” when it was brought to his attention that his brother could be into some sick things. That was really telling, his own brother thinks he’s up to no good and his own mother called him a coward. These freaks like Paul are all about “found family” because their own family hates them for things like this. These types love to say “oh my family hates me because they just don’t understand / are behind on the times / etc” when they have a very good reason to hate them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
People who are afraid of driving on a freeway are retards. It's literally the easiest place to drive. You don't have to turn until your exit and you don't even have to change lanes if you don't want to.
The last time I was nervous about driving on a freeway was when I first got my drivers permit at age 16. All those fears went away the first time I drove on a freeway and realized it’s the easiest drive compared to stop and go driving. Paul was in his 40s crying about something you get over your first couple times driving.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Back in Sparta Paul would've been chucked off a cliff. He's a coward. A runt who dmca'd the sub and I'll never forgive him for that.
Not only did he DMCA us, he was taking genuine glee in “fighting back” alongside Pat. He finally got to play Tough Guy and inflict pain on others.

All these faggots are the same. They got bullied, never moved beyond it, and are just looking for a “justified” target to be cruel to in turn.

How’s that working out Paul?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not only did he DMCA us, he was taking genuine glee in “fighting back” alongside Pat. He finally got to play Tough Guy and inflict pain on others.

All these faggots are the same. They got bullied, never moved beyond it, and are just looking for a “justified” target to be cruel to in turn.

How’s that working out Paul?
You really see this when they like to claim everyone here MUST be a virgin / losers with women because they were called that all through high school and now feel they can use it on people they don’t like. Of course they all get quiet real quick when we find pics of their gross green card wives / big fat pieces of shit they’re married to. I remember one had the ugly Chinese woman with the big muscular jaw, that keyboard tough guy backed off real quick.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
You just know he’s panicking and overwhelmed the whole time. Strange behavior for a Bond villain
Imagine someone running their car into yours and then that pathetic little creep steps out of the car and everything you say to him, he replies with a bunch of stammering, half retarded bullshit about how he's a failure who can't drive and his mother was right. Expecting an "I'm so sorry."

I'll bet anything he had special ed meltdowns in front of people each time. Like he did on that one stream where he clenched his fists and teeth and made that absolutely retarded face. Imagine how fucking irritating that would be immediately after he caused damage to your vehicle. It'd be hard not to beat him to death.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Imagine someone running their car into yours and then that pathetic little creep steps out of the car and everything you say to him, he replies with a bunch of stammering, half retarded bullshit about how he's a failure who can't drive and his mother was right. Expecting an "I'm so sorry."

I'll bet anything he had special ed meltdowns in front of people each time. Like he did on that one stream where he clenched his fists and teeth and made that absolutely retarded face. Imagine how fucking irritating that would be immediately after he caused damage to your vehicle. It'd be hard not to beat him to death.
Plus knowing him even if it was his fault he would start crying he’s seriously injured in hopes you don’t get the police / insurance involved. He tried to get workman’s comp by exaggerating his hurt foot because he tripped and fell taking photos at a work event that they didn’t ask him to photograph. You know they all hate him at his job for that, especially with that ridiculous almost full leg cast AND wheelchair for a foot injury.

G

You might be onto something. Both of those things happening independently of one another does something to my Spidey senses