Paul Weimer once crashed his girlfriends car and then couldn’t pay her the 1500 bucks to fix it. He borrowed his friends and crashed it. Twice.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
He also wrote on his blog how he was scared to drive on the freeway and had to summon the courage to do it.

The man is such a fucking profound faggot.

When the main forum is back I’ll take the time to find all the blog posts he wrote about this.

He shouldn’t have a driving licence, what kind of man is too afraid to drive on the freeway? What kind of man can’t cough up a couple grand to somehow after ruining their car?

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Afraid to drive on the freeway but not afraid to have some stranger stuff her greasy thumb up his ass.

I once dated a girl who said she wasn’t confident enough to drive on the freeway, I was stunned by her faggotry and made her do it and sat next to her to coach her through it, and she was fine and did it all the time after.

Paul posted this in his 40s. It’s beyond ridiculous. He’s also a prolific pedophile.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I once dated a girl who said she wasn’t confident enough to drive on the freeway, I was stunned by her faggotry and made her do it and sat next to her to coach her through it, and she was fine and did it all the time after.

Paul posted this in his 40s. It’s beyond ridiculous. He’s also a prolific pedophile.
Eric Hildeman agrees but defends his right to rape kids. He also makes backups of every SD card you give him regardless of the contents

G

Back in Sparta Paul would've been chucked off a cliff. He's a coward. A runt who dmca'd the sub and I'll never forgive him for that.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
So that's the same woman he brought to orgasm in a museum in nyc?

Yeah, I’m gonna have to find his blogs again. I think they lived together in her parents house, and when she dumped him he had to find somewhere else, and he ended up in the basement of the people who later adopted the girl in the bathtub pics.

He had to move out of there when she was adopted, the late father was one of the peoples cars he’s wrecked because he can’t drive.