• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer is under “psychic attack.”

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
There are now supernatural Underbridge Dwellers.

IMG_7046.jpeg

The psychic attacks in question:

IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_7016.jpeg

IMG_7017.jpeg

IMG_7018.jpeg

IMG_7023.jpeg

IMG_7020.jpeg

IMG_7025.jpeg

Paul’s right. These are psychic attacks. The posts were clearly taken directly from Paul’s racist mind. At least he’s not homophobic.

IMG_7036.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7023.jpeg
    IMG_7023.jpeg
    434.5 KB · Views: 33

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I think Paul sends out these underbridge troll tweets whenever it's a slow day down in the Horton warranty department. He enjoys imagining himself as nigger stomping Paul who takes no guff and tells it like it is.

That picture of Nana with a twink sensually embracing him, I don't even see how he could explain it away

Kinderman

Forum Clout
I think Paul sends out these underbridge troll tweets whenever it's a slow day down in the Horton warranty department. He enjoys imagining himself as nigger stomping Paul who takes no guff and tells it like it is.

That picture of Nana with a twink sensually embracing him, I don't even see how he could explain it away
I would love to see his whiny, convoluted explanation for the Anthony picture. I think JoeH might need to start making guest appearances on Paul’s Bluesky just for that reason. “Sigh. The Underbride Dwellers have been very active today. To explain, we’ll have to go back to 1994 and OJ Simpson.”

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

If you told me that was missy before he transitioned I would believe you. For several reasons.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Kinderman

Forum Clout
Trolls AND "underbridge dwellers?" Paul, it's a fatuous, retarded euphemism. Fuck, it's not even a euphemism, nor is it even remotely clever. Nice redundancy, stupid.
Sometimes they’re all one thing, Underbridge Dweller Trolls. Sometimes it’s only one or the other. He’s an indecisive guy, and I think that’s really the worst part of it.