• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul is tired

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
From making alts to troll around for minors to photograph.
Screenshot_20240705_093729_Brave.jpg

bafkreifaudvj4i7osp5utb4kpzgqcngghca6slhhl65uwbqnlk3etsshca.jpg
bafkreihvhqdburr3jxx4nptodoheyahmigenks6zg4anzaptc4mkryaqt4.jpg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Everyone knows the best way to stop trolls from using you for their own amusement is to acknowledge them and draw more attention to them by amplifying their posts.

These friendless losers actually enjoy the attention they get from trolls and that's obvious.
It's because he wants people to feel sorry for him. It's an attention tactic. Also, what's he talking about heavy, hard work? He's built like a string bean, he'd snap in half if he tried lifting a bag of concrete...or a large sack of leaves.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I really can’t believe he reposted any of these, but especially the dog-fucking one. It’s a tough one, man. On one hand, bullying Paul is an absolute joy (or so I’ve heard). On the other, he clearly has a humiliation fetish and gets off on this. I wonder if his mom will chime in from heaven this week to scold him.

Edit: say “one” again.