• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s vacation continues.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
A56E14E5-FAA4-4C0D-BD2E-74A3F29771E3.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Hes so polite and fair. I like him. And Nick has such a beautiful glow about her. Thank heavens this isnt reality or I wouldn’t be laughing my ass off right this moment.

But also, i gotta say it, Pigs vacation started roughly 20 years ago. He quit Target and hasnt looked back. Not even at his own reflection or hed know how crazy it looks when he says hes not fat/ugly/gay.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
Hes so polite and fair. I like him. And Nick has such a beautiful glow about her. Thank heavens this isnt reality or I wouldn’t be laughing my ass off right this moment.
My biggest problem is there are a lack of HD photos of him. I plan on doing this for a long time and slowly building followers. I might even pay for some just to make it look more realistic. Then eventually I’m going to start commenting on his shitty tweets. When he clicks on the profile, he sees a handsome, has it together man… it will hurt.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
My biggest problem is there are a lack of HD photos of him. I plan on doing this for a long time and slowly building followers. I might even pay for some just to make it look more realistic. Then eventually I’m going to start commenting on his shitty tweets. When he clicks on the profile, he sees a handsome, has it together man… it will hurt.

The funniest thing to me is when an account is more fair and reasonable than him (not difficult) and people are genuinely enjoying the interaction but he still trots up to point out that it's not really him! :LOL:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
The funny thing is, this is literally attainable...just eating healthier and living a more active lifestyle. He could look halfway decent. Hilariously though, he will never look half this decent.
He doesn’t work, doesn’t raise children (child), has no time-consuming hobbies, refuses to volunteer in his community, and rarely spends quality time with his tacky, ugly caretaker/wife. He has no excuse for being out of shape other than sloth and gluttony.