• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🇷🇺 Pat's Toilet 🇷🇺 calling Pat a Toilet is PROOF that @stealthytoilet is a RUSSIAN BOT! Ballwashers agree!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Rick was arguing with his toilet this morning (the usual) and self-styled online threat hunter/failed mother Jacqueline Singh smartly identified that we're all FSB agents and that @stealthytoilet is Putin himself. "Fat faggot with bitch tits"? Sounds very Russian to me.
1.png

af63160d6db8dfd95d7a6c43903e13a3.png

Back to the ballwasher:
2.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She really thinks russia gives a shit about her glue sniffing theories.
And also that Russia cares about a fat loser former sci fi author. That Alex guy was a real fag - claimed in Russia and I how I don’t understand the “game” here because I’m such a stupid bot. Typical Jackie follower - believes insane nonsense while tweeting all day and believing they’re saving the world through twitter even though Elon musk is an evil Nazi.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
And also that Russia cares about a fat loser former sci fi author. That Alex guy was a real fag - claimed in Russia and I how I don’t understand the “game” here because I’m such a stupid bot. Typical Jackie follower - believes insane nonsense while tweeting all day and believing they’re saving the world through twitter even though Elon musk is an evil Nazi.
She huffs and spreads the wild conspiracy propaganda harder than pat but its great when she tricks pat into buying and spreading it too. She really shit up the troll identities with gibney and that swede and pat ate it up and probabaly still believes it. Pat hasnt reached her levels of skitzo paranoia but hes working on it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You tell when her adderall supply gets replenished.
I think she’s been snorting it heavy today
IMG_3440.jpeg

IMG_3441.jpeg

Thug? Jackie that word is RACIST!!!!
IMG_3442.jpeg

She really thinks people will go to prison for calling her out on her BS and history of bad behavior as well as for calling Pat a fat idiot that people laugh at online.

I guess her cope now is “youre gonna go to prison for your very serious and dangersous crimes but also everyone will laugh at your crimes of calling Pat a fat idiot”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think she’s been snorting it heavy today
View attachment 206502
View attachment 206503
Thug? Jackie that word is RACIST!!!!
View attachment 206504
She really thinks people will go to prison for calling her out on her BS and history of bad behavior as well as for calling Pat a fat idiot that people laugh at online.

I guess her cope now is “youre gonna go to prison for your very serious and dangersous crimes but also everyone will laugh at your crimes of calling Pat a fat idiot”
Nothing will happen. As much as her fantasies want to see that. She is mad because she feels helpless and cant get any results trying to expose anyone that trolls pat. Probably still seething that while she tries to expose pats trolls and failing they were able to reveal that shes a shitty parent, on a $900 gov. pity income and is over $100k in debt.

Last edited: