Pat's real father is insulting low follower tweeters.

G

As much as we say Pat is unique you can find others like him. This guy is mad that JT Realmuto is unvaxxed.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/EdGlavin/status/1547453776834859008[/URL]
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 3.07.53 AM.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Oh I have the time to be live, just not to mine the hard hitting content like Ethan Ralph, Brendan Schaub, and Pat's middle school transcripts lol. In all seriousness it takes effort, I'm too much of a dimwit to pull it together like that lol.
We can dispense with Dapper Dan's all things internet faggotcast topics. When he brought guests like Bobo, Fat Mexican and literal fag EVS they ruined the show anyway.

Give me a pork roll and Boomia and Bam for an hour shitting on Pat and Nana and that's all.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
He's some media fag I found trolling faggot Canucks who were taking potshots at Realmuto saying fuck Canada.

Fuck Canada, indeed.

Seems like you're lost. Come on back to the Patposting that's your passion.

G

We can dispense with Dapper Dan's all things internet faggotcast topics. When he brought guests like Bobo, Fat Mexican and literal fag EVS they ruined the show anyway.

Give me a pork roll and Boomia and Bam for an hour shitting on Pat and Nana and that's all.
Just get literally anyone to go over the last week's worth of KF pages and forum posts and I would listen without calling the "host" a faggot

G

Just get literally anyone to go over the last week's worth of KF pages and forum posts and I would listen without calling the "host" a faggot
The host shouldn't try to be funny or entertaining. Just read it in a soft, relaxing NPR voice:
"Okayyyy folks... on the 12th of July we had a nice 'faggot' post by Torque Wheeler. That's Torque Wheeler with a space, not to be confused with TorqueWheeler all one word. The image in question was of Patrick Tomlinson."