• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's peers are gay.

G

Remember when they were all having a livestream, and people raided with stuff like "PAUL IS A PEDOPHILE" and everyone on the stream started freaking out? (The stream where Paul buried his head in his hands)

If I was in a livestream with my friends and a bunch of people raided calling one of my friends a pedophile I'd be laughing my ass off.

What miserable faggots.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Remember when they were all having a livestream, and people raided with stuff like "PAUL IS A PEDOPHILE" and everyone on the stream started freaking out? (The stream where Paul buried his head in his hands)

If I was in a livestream with my friends and a bunch of people raided calling one of my friends a pedophile I'd be laughing my ass off.

What miserable faggots.
(The stream where Paul buried his head in his hands)

That was great. It could only be topped off if he had committed suicide by blunt butter knife.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

What miserable faggots.
The big difference is that paul is actually a pedophile while your friends are presumably not

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
(The stream where Paul buried his head in his hands)

That was great. It could only be topped off if he had committed suicide by blunt butter knife.
I was enjoying the thought of watching the stream and in that one little box you see Paul quietly and calmly setting up a noose and hanging himself.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
he sure doesn't act like it's something he can just laugh off

He's got to have some dark shit in his past in any case. Remember how quick his brother said he was gonna check Paul's computer, after someone here reached out? And as though he had the authority to easily do so, check over another grown man's property as though it was ordered by a court or something.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I was enjoying the thought of watching the stream and in that one little box you see Paul quietly and calmly setting up a noose and hanging himself.

And then photoshops of him hanging from that poor girl's swing set are posted in the chat while Paul is still slowly suffocating in this imaginary Minecraft scenario.

That livestream may have been the hardest I’ve ever laughed in my life. It was perfection because the Asian cunt who was the room moderator couldn’t be arsed enough to shut the comments off.

She's almost certainly fatter in real life than in that video, but I'd still put a finger or two in her.