• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats love of the Brewers May be over…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1699337947939.png
1699337966663.png
1699337978954.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Millions and millions and millions of dollars for the players, and the tickets cost an arm and a leg to the average family.

Baseball, and modern sports in general, are just a racket for the Jewish bookmakers.
It doesn't cost much to watch on TV and small market teams games are cheap as fuck-- shit, even some Yankees and Mets games are cheap as shit if you go to the right games.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It doesn't cost much to watch on TV and small market teams games are cheap as fuck-- shit, even some Yankees and Mets games are cheap as shit if you go to the right games.
Really depends on the team, you had playoff tickets when Phillies played Arizona in Arizona Going for 10 bucks on the resell market but those same seats were 250 in Philly. Same with the Rays - I think I saw 8 buck seats for playoffs day of the game.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love retards who say “we” as if sitting his fat ass in the stadium makes him part of something.
That’s my biggest pet peeve about sports fans - the “we gotta do better on defense” like they actually have anything to do with the team and how the defense plays. You’re a fan and you buy over priced fan gear for the team. That’s all you’ve done.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Millions and millions and millions of dollars for the players, and the tickets cost an arm and a leg to the average family.
Blame the fans for that, not the players or owners. Ticket prices are high because people are willing to pay that much. If people stopped going to the games, prices would drop. It has nothing to do with the player salaries.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

Baseball, and modern sports in general, are just a racket for the Jewish bookmakers.
Have you looked at NiggerBall salaries lately? $20m per year for a 3 and D monkey who's 1 slip up in a club away from not being able to play

Forum Clout

I agree it's changed too much in the past 2 decades, but still better than the alternatives. Hockey is cool but they love gay sex too much.