• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats hero OJ Simpson has passed away (he did what Pat wanted to do to Ade) Saint Norm has spoke to me from the grave.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
IMG_8083.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
OJ allegedly murders a nigger lover and a kike and you're mad at HIM? I'm sorry, but this won't stand.
I could be wrong but I think Ron Goldman wasn’t scheduled to be at work that night and was covering for someone else. Talk about shit luck - you help out by covering for someone and end up getting stabbed to death by OJ Simpson.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He got lots of golf in post acquittal.

So there’s that.
I once worked with this Jewish girl who came from a very rich family (rich Jew? Ya kiddin!) and she went to the same private school as OJ’s kids in south Florida. She played on the volleyball team with one of his daughters and OJ would come to watch the games and weirded everybody out since he’s OJ and everyone knew he killed 2 people.

Honoria

Forum Clout
I saw Norm trending yesterday and thought of Pat and how he couldn't make a viral OJ tweet because everyone would jump on him.

The first son thing is interesting, the "If I Did It" book references a second person helping so I can't rule it out.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I could be wrong but I think Ron Goldman wasn’t scheduled to be at work that night and was covering for someone else. Talk about shit luck - you help out by covering for someone and end up getting stabbed to death by OJ Simpson.
The only person with worse luck than Ron is Nicole.

Remember OJ said he would’ve taken a bullet for her.

As Norm said “boy that’s some bad luck, when the one guy who would die for you, kills you.”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I saw Norm trending yesterday and thought of Pat and how he couldn't make a viral OJ tweet because everyone would jump on him.

The first son thing is interesting, the "If I Did It" book references a second person helping so I can't rule it out.
One of the last times Anthony was truly entertaining was when he read excerpts from that book in his OJ voice. Lol.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only person with worse luck than Ron is Nicole.

Remember OJ said he would’ve taken a bullet for her.

As Norm said “boy that’s some bad luck, when the one guy who would die for you, kills you.”
I forget not only did Norm make fun of OJ on SNL but also when he hosted the ESPY’s with a joke about the only way they can take the Heisman away from you is if you kill two people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One of the last times Anthony was truly entertaining was when he read excerpts from that book in his OJ voice. Lol.
I still think it’s funny so many black people supported OJ during the trial even though it was pretty clear OJ didn’t like black people and surrounded himself with white people. I saw a clip of two black CNN commentators yesterday say black people liked OJ because he killed white people and got away with it which many wish they could do.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I forget not only did Norm make fun of OJ on SNL but also when he hosted the ESPY’s with a joke about the only way they can take the Heisman away from you is if you kill two people.
Or if you got caught “cheating” like Reggie Bush.

Imagine that, the two Heisman’s that got rescinded were both won by USC Running Backs. Although Reggie seems to be a good enough dude. He was smart enough to get rid of that skank Kim Kartrashian.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I still think it’s funny so many black people supported OJ during the trial even though it was pretty clear OJ didn’t like black people and surrounded himself with white people. I saw a clip of two black CNN commentators yesterday say black people liked OJ because he killed white people and got away with it which many wish they could do.
And now they had a poll a few years back and 83% of whites, 90% of Latinos and 57% of blacks all are certain OJ did it.

A good friend is from Anaheim. He said his whole family knew OJ did it, but they were hoping for acquittal because the Riots happened only 3 years before and they were afraid it would happen again. His parents owned a liquor store in Compton, so I understand why that was their stance. lol.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Marcia Clark pointed out that Johnny Cochran tampered with OJ’s house. She asked where the pictures of his real friends, the middle aged rich white men he played golf with and got jobs from, were.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Marcia Clark pointed out that Johnny Cochran tampered with OJ’s house. She asked where the pictures of his real friends, the middle aged rich white men he played golf with and got jobs from, were.
Didn’t they even try to “black” up OJ’s house when they had the jury visited the house as part of the evidence? Like tried to throw African statues and other nonsense around the place.

I remember hearing for the big glove try on Johnny told OJ to not take his arthritis medication a week before so his wrist / hand would swell up so it wouldn’t fit and putting it on would look “tough” since his hand was in pain but for the jury it was because these were the gloves used to kill his wife. Also he had shot a workout video that they never released that featured him joking about beating your wife - something like punch your wife but say you were just doing this exercise and she got in the way by accident. Classic OJ!