• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats drunk and binge watching star wars shit again

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1698912489876.png

1698912534211.png
1698912549638.png
1698912595094.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Pat (who's autism has never allowed him to admit he is wrong) : this fictional character admitting he is wrong totally makes him alpha
some other retard: retard speak
Pat (autism can't identify emotion or read the room): lol you so angry i love you
retard: im not angry.... im clearly stating what you think is so fantastic is in fact shit.
Pat: haha I love you anyway... and those super hero toys you gave me too!

43 years old.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat (who's autism has never allowed him to admit he is wrong) : this fictional character admitting he is wrong totally makes him alpha
some other retard: retard speak
Pat (autism can't identify emotion or read the room): lol you so angry i love you
retard: im not angry.... im clearly stating what you think is so fantastic is in fact shit.
Pat: haha I love you anyway... and those super hero toys you gave me too!

43 years old.
I got unsettled reading that exchange. Rick is a real sick piggie.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Boba fett riding a rancor SO AWESOME:image_9251::image_9251::image_9251:

Fuck you and your fucking opinion on cheap basic bitch gimmicks that are a piss poor attempt to hide the fact that all of these new age Star Wars movies have no meaningful storylines.

My jack off hippie brother in law told me to “not give up on Star Wars maaaaaaan” and I told him I refuse to watch pure shit. Little did I know this is what he was advocating for.

I’m glad I taught your 3 year old son how to say Ousss. Linger longer hippie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Boba fett riding a rancor SO AWESOME:image_9251::image_9251::image_9251:

Fuck you and your fucking opinion on cheap basic bitch gimmicks that are a piss poor attempt to hide the fact that all of these new age Star Wars movies have no meaningful storylines.

My jack off hippie brother in law told me to “not give up on Star Wars maaaaaaan” and I told him I refuse to watch pure shit. Little did I know this is what he was advocating for.

I’m glad I taught your 3 year old son how to say Ousss. Linger longer hippie
I like that even die hard Star Wars fans are tapping out on this bullshit. They know they’re just beating a dead horse at this point and aren’t even trying to make something good - it’s just “make content for our streaming services” so they don’t even care. Pat is a retard that is amazed by bright lights and simple things.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I like that his followers are even telling him this shit sucks
View attachment 163055
I read reports that Marvel is really worried about their upcoming movies not doing well and are thinking about doing the Avengers again with RDJ even though the Iron Man character was killed off. Multi-verse! That will fix everything!
You don't think the Ms Marvel movie will be a blockbuster?

Screenshot_20231102-102846.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You don't think the Ms Marvel movie will be a blockbuster?

View attachment 163059
I didn’t read too much into it but it sounds like they had to do A LOT of re-shoots and are still worried that it will flop so you know it’s gonna be awful. I’ll be so happy when Brie Larson isn’t a thing anymore - I’ve heard she’s a miserable cunt and difficult to work with which shouldn’t be a shock to anyone.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I didn’t read too much into it but it sounds like they had to do A LOT of re-shoots and are still worried that it will flop so you know it’s gonna be awful. I’ll be so happy when Brie Larson isn’t a thing anymore - I’ve heard she’s a miserable cunt and difficult to work with which shouldn’t be a shock to anyone.
The director also left during post-production and started making a different movie in London. It's also the only MCU film that they've done public test screenings for and apparently the response was "middling".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The director also left during post-production and started making a different movie in London. It's also the only MCU film that they've done public test screenings for and apparently the response was "middling".
Just the fact they are considering rebooting the avengers and bringing back RDJ (even though iron man was killed off) means they know they’ve got nothing but shit coming out. You know it’s bad when even the fans that eat up everything MCU are feeling fatigue you got a problem. Pat of course will think it’s all great because he has the worst taste in everything.