Pats daily manic tweets June 10th

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat seems to have started his day with high blood pressure again. Looks like he is going make a day of defending biden and rage tweeting about Trump and leslie.
Just use this as a "catch all" for his tantrums this afternoon.

1718032597492.png

1718032633020.png

1718032664748.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Seriously, anyone who ignores that Biden does bizarre, creepy, inappropriate shit with kids in pictures can get called a pedophile too. It's so glaring you literally can't say he's just hugging them. He gropes them and obviously fucking sniffs them.
And it’s not like it’s hard to find, he’s been doing it on camera for decades and he still doesnt stop.

Speaking of Biden, has anyone been following the Hunter trial? Holy shit is that family all kinds of fucked up - it’s below trailer trash their behavior.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He hasn’t even mention that awful tiny Tim book or any WIP. He probably tells himself it’s ok to not be working on anything career related because it’s an election year and EVERYTHING IS ON THE LINE!!!! Nonsense.
Pretty funny that the last book he published was when trump was president. His "career" in writing has been stagnant for bidens whole term.

Tiny Tim would have needed to be picked up by now for Christmas 2024. The can has been kicked down the road even further.

Everything bad has happened under Biden for Pat. The original suit was filed the month of his inauguration. Apostlegate, losing the suit and having to pay over 80,000 dollars, Elon taking over Twitter, filing a suit against the MPD, the media tours, all of the stuff we've found (his arrest, the airbnb, etc).....all under Biden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Tiny Tim would have needed to be picked up by now for Christmas 2024. The can has been kicked down the road even further.

Everything bad has happened under Biden for Pat. The original suit was filed the month of his inauguration. Apostlegate, losing the suit and having to pay over 80,000 dollars, Elon taking over Twitter, filing a suit against the MPD, the media tours, all of the stuff we've found (his arrest, the airbnb, etc).....all under Biden.
I would love for Pat to explain on Twitter how his life has been better under Biden.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Speaking of Biden, has anyone been following the Hunter trial? Holy shit is that family all kinds of fucked up - it’s below trailer trash their behavior.
We legitimately haven’t seen a more retarded and fucked up political family since the Adams. Charles Adams died of alcoholism, then George Adams committed suicide, and John Adams II died of alcoholism, and the original JA’s brother in law died of alcoholism…

The Biden kids are almost cartoonish because its like you took the good and bad of Biden and split it between them. Beau was a great politician and a rising star who could’ve ran, and won, the Presidency like Biden failed to do in 1988. And then Hunter is a nepotistic abusive retarded faggot crackhead.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Also, how the fuck do you sincerely say that Biden is sharper mentally than Trump? Biden is literally completely fucking retarded from dementia and Trump is basically a stand up comedian. If my parents behaved the way Biden does I'd cry every time I saw them.
Biden has always been retarded. He’s had some of the worst policy takes ever and can barely read. He’s a country club con artist who has been caught cheating/stealing his entire life. He was caught plagiarizing at law school at Syracuse and again in 88 when he was the presidential front runner. He’s basically another version of Rick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Biden has always been retarded. He’s had some of the worst policy takes ever and can barely read. He’s a country club con artist who has been caught cheating/stealing his entire life. He was caught plagiarizing at law school at Syracuse and again in 88 when he was the presidential front runner. He’s basically another version of Rick.
Kinda funny Trump and Biden have been talking about running / actually running for president since the 1980s. Somehow those two are your picks in 2024.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Anyone being honest would admit they're both absolutely shit candidates. You know Biden is a completely uninspiring person when the best reason people can give you to vote for him is "he's not as bad as Trump".
Pretty telling when the majority of people that claim to be excited about voting for Biden are those being paid by the DNC.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
Seriously, anyone who ignores that Biden does bizarre, creepy, inappropriate shit with kids in pictures can get called a pedophile too. It's so glaring you literally can't say he's just hugging them. He gropes them and obviously fucking sniffs them.
Hi Abe, Abe Vigoda here. Big fan. Remember when that video of Biden groping and sniffing that girl and trying to kiss her on the neck while she looked horrified and tried to squirm away was making the rounds and all the reddit faggots defended it with "That's his GRANDDAUGHTER, perverts. Get your minds out of the gutter." As if it being his own grandchild he's molesting on camera makes it any better? Well they're all pedophiles too.