• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's boring

Forum Clout
Replying 100 times a day with the same response turned out to be a smart move by him. It's boring now. He won.

Some will say he'll do something insanely retarded and we'll all be back on board. OK but until then, there's nothing to post about anymore.

Admin should consolidate the forums into one mega-forum that has all the rich diverse content in one place. That way Pat will fade away into oblivion as he should and we can all talk about Jews, movies, and niggers (Anthony) and let the chips fall where they may.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
He is totally exhausting. I have absolutely no interest in the Pativerse side freaks like Jackie, Hildeman, whatever. Picking on Ooga was kind of fun because he is unbelievably conceited and stupid but even that got old.

I hope Joe keeps kicking the hornet’s nest. He’s always been the most fun.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Joe proves time and time again why he's the forum darling. Actual funny responses to redditors texting him. I stay awake at night wondering what he'd say about Mrs HB's fantastic rack. I hate Shane and Jackie delusional and hysterical twats. I'll admit I do like the ooga posts, especially when ICE threw his ass out of the country.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
IMG_2585.gif