• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's back on Telegram

Forum Clout
IMG_5502.jpeg

I pray that the FBI busts this Torswats retard. Pray with me @NoBacon.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Nothings happening to these people after what, over a year of the "swatting" stuff? Actual crimes?

I wouldn't hold your breath with onaforums being arrested for fat shaming, jackster. Patrick lives in a city where the rate for solved homicides is 51% and they stick acoustic sensors on poles so they can tell the direction of the gunshots.
Realistically he's more in danger driving his scooter to hooligans than the cops showing up and leaving a note in his mailbox.

Despite the bluster on that telegram, his big "Jackie and Patrick must die" is literally a note in the mailbox at this point. Who cares but you and Patrick anymore? It's over.

G

theres no way i'm going anywhere near that telegram to verify. Is that a legit channel? Imagur can be manipulated. Wasn't there like a pgp/gpg signature to authenticate it?
I don't have Telegram anymore, but that has never been their handle, and yes they always posted a private/public key. I don't think Pat or Jack would be stupid enough to create an actual Telegram account named after an actual highly sought after criminal offering up their services. It has to be a Jackie photoshop, though I stand to be corrected. She is on Twitter telling people that the swatter is pissed off that she doxxed him a year ago.

Forum Clout
This is 100% fake and probably Jackie trying to do a sting. They are both spiraling.
I still can’t believe this third world tard is only charging 40$ per swatting. He’d have to make 40 calls a month to make a min wage 40hr week paycheck.

Maybe it really is an honey pot. Maybe it has been for a while.

If I was an FBI agent, I'd pose as a swat service to catch people. Kinda like Perverted Justice poses as little girls to catch Weimers.

Forum Clout
I don't have Telegram anymore, but that has never been their handle, and yes they always posted a private/public key. I don't think Pat or Jack would be stupid enough to create an actual Telegram account named after an actual highly sought after criminal offering up their services. It has to be a Jackie photoshop, though I stand to be corrected. She is on Twitter telling people that the swatter is pissed off that she doxxed him a year ago.
The Telegram screen is real. And it's obviously Jackie who created it.