Patrick's Twitter Sep 2012 (inception)- Jan 1-2013

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"Writing a fantasy novel on my lappy". Please fall down an elevator shaft.
I can’t believe he’s been doing the “I bring my laptop to a crowded noisy bar to write, child!” For over a decade. He is so starved for attention it’s beyond pathetic. I’m surprised he doesn’t bring his stupid toy models to the bar with all the paint and glue just so everyone can see him make models because he’s so special.

I’ll have to find it but good egg Mike from twitter commented on Pat writing at a bar as proof he’s an alcoholic with a severe dependency on alcohol since he couldn’t find any other writers who did that since it doesn’t make any sense. He even said just him suggesting a “professional writer” go to a bar to write made other writers question just how “professional” he is. Pat told him he’s going to prison of course.

Huh?

The Shane Moore lore is largely untapped. He used to be good buds with Pat, and gave Pat his first big break by passing his Wererat scraps to him to build credentials as an author. So what happened?

Oh, that happened. Shane is an actual real tough guy that looks like a juiced to the gills Robert Kelly and constantly retweets conservatives. Dan, if you can explore the Shane saga more or get him on your show, I'd listen to NPS.
Any suggestions on where to start with the Shane Moore lore? I have not been down this rabbit hole yet...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What if i told you that rick has the brain of a parrot

View attachment 92849

View attachment 92850
No wonder he looks like shit after 10 years of working out, he’s not doing anything right! Most would suggest something like 3 days on / 2 days off or something similar where you focus on a group a day (chest / triceps, shoulders / back, etc) but not Pat! He “works out” 5 days in a row and sometimes 10 days in a row. Even if he is doing anything correct he’s not giving his body time to recover. Makes sense why he cries about needing advil, he’s not getting proper rest or eating properly to repair himself if he actually did anything. He fucks everything up.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
No wonder he looks like shit after 10 years of working out, he’s not doing anything right! Most would suggest something like 3 days on / 2 days off or something similar where you focus on a group a day (chest / triceps, shoulders / back, etc) but not Pat! He “works out” 5 days in a row and sometimes 10 days in a row. Even if he is doing anything correct he’s not giving his body time to recover. Makes sense why he cries about needing advil, he’s not getting proper rest or eating properly to repair himself if he actually did anything. He fucks everything up.
His doctor told him in Nov that he was turning into a fat slob at high risk for a widowmaker so he started going to the gym for cardio.
The fat queen had no idea how to build muscle in his 20s; he certainly doesn't now, with his blubbering about circuit training and such.
He sits on a cycle and peddles slowly until he can't handle the tit sweat anymore. That's his whole workout, then he goes home and makes a retarded 'X' on his calendar for twitter