• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's Reaction When Josiah Munoz Called Him a Faggot With Bitch Tits

EraGodless

Forum Clout
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

EraGodless

Forum Clout
You could hear how much he was seething when he called back. "Yes."
The funniest part is that he no doubt heard that shit crystal clear- and he just defaulted to hanging up as his brain siezed while trying to process everything (nigga is using a 486 processor and it glitched).

And just like when George Costanza was fired, Patrick tried to act like nothing happened (except a benign call drop).

Forum Clout
The funniest part is that he no doubt heard that shit crystal clear- and he just defaulted to hanging up as his brain siezed while trying to process everything (nigga is using a 486 processor and it glitched).

And just like when George Costanza was fired, Patrick tried to act like nothing happened (except a benign call drop).
Its insane how close we were to being robbed of the entire thing, and Pat had all the power to do so. Why he called back is beyond me

G

My favorite is when Josiah calls him a nog and Patrick goes “hmph, thanks for that” like he’s adding it to a case file and now Josiah will be charged for a hate crime.

He legitimately believes the burden for someone committing a crime is him deciding they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

He always made sure to be at Hooligans when he knew he was getting a call so it wouldn't surprise me if he did a whole spiel for everyone in there "Heh, the HuffPo reporter is calling again. I'll just step out a bit." followed with him answering on speaker as he gets up.

"You're a fat faggot with bitch tits."

He quickly hangs up and scurries outside.

G

He always made sure to be at Hooligans when he knew he was getting a call so it wouldn't surprise me if he did a whole spiel for everyone in there "Heh, the HuffPo reporter is calling again. I'll just step out a bit." followed with him answering on speaker as he gets up.

"You're a fat faggot with bitch tits."

He quickly hangs up and scurries outside.
I want this to be true so fucking much. In fact, it's real to me, damn it. Sniff.