• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's Liver setting the record straight

Screenshot_20221229-020730_Twitter.jpg

G

"ENOUGH!"

Do something about it vampire.
I love calling out that Anthony is a piece of shit, but in this case, he’s doing more than most people.

He’s a retard about it, but at least he’s talking about black on white crime. At least he’s saying something. Most people don’t. He’s not going to run for office, and if he did he would lose, and he’s not going to go renegade with his armory.

He is doing basically what he can do. And at one point he had an international satellite radio show in which he talked about crime. He still has somewhat of a platform and he talks about crime, and he talks about crime on Twitter. We often make fun of him for obsessively talking about it.

Now, if you’re trying to goad him into murder suicide, then I agree he’s not doing enough. Or even just suicide. You know what? Just suicide is fine. No need to murder anyone. Go ahead Anthony, do it.

WhereWeAt

I love calling out that Anthony is a piece of shit, but in this case, he’s doing more than most people.

He’s a retard about it, but at least he’s talking about black on white crime. At least he’s saying something. Most people don’t. He’s not going to run for office, and if he did he would lose, and he’s not going to go renegade with his armory.

He is doing basically what he can do. And at one point he had an international satellite radio show in which he talked about crime. He still has somewhat of a platform and he talks about crime, and he talks about crime on Twitter. We often make fun of him for obsessively talking about it.

Now, if you’re trying to goad him into murder suicide, then I agree he’s not doing enough. Or even just suicide. You know what? Just suicide is fine. No need to murder anyone. Go ahead Anthony, do it.

So the guy got arrested and police released dashcam footage to the local mainstream media... and it caught on with national and international media.

But won't someone do something/say something about it?