• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

PATRICKS GENCON PANEL CANCELLED

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It always gets me how he just goes on about the cyberstalkers and expects everyone to know
Same here, I wonder if he’s sent them emails about who to look out for and what to expect with his “cyberstalkers” when doing these cons. You know he’s a total Karen and annoys the staff about his “security” at these events. Probably why he’s not invited to many anymore, he’s just a headache and not worth the trouble.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I must be getting old. I knew what was coming and literally slapped my knee and wheeze-laughed when I saw it. I must have looked like my great grandmother watching a bandit get his comeuppance on Gunsmoke.

All that to say Pat always knows how to make my work shits more enjoyable.

That’s the perfect analogy. I think Boomia actually does that IRL too.

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
I wonder how many people hes told about his “cyberstalkers” only for them to think he sounds like a lunatic.
I think that is one of the funniest things about the whole situation. If a colleague said they were a victim of a cyberterrorist and then explained that someone made a Twitter account about their dead lizard, you would think they were genuinely schizophrenic.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I think that is one of the funniest things about the whole situation. If a colleague said they were a victim of a cyberterrorist and then explained that someone made a Twitter account about their dead lizard, you would think they were genuinely schizophrenic.
No Child, every day criminal stalkers attempt to murder my family and I.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Until you dropped the ffwbt, Pat thought this was a real person from gencon talking to him. Look at how rude and entitled he is. He should be apologizing profusely to this person that his stalkers have wasted their time. Instead he acts like a cunt.
This is why I believe he is a complete cunt to service workers. He believes he’s a “creative” and therefore better than everyone.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
This is why I believe he is a complete cunt to service workers. He believes he’s a “creative” and therefore better than everyone.
He's made it very clear such work is beneath him. I would love to see him having a Karen freakout at a McDonald's because of some small irrelevant issue.
"Little baby child, I specifically asked for light ice and you gave me moderate ice. Where's your manager? I'm going to enjoy what happens to you next!"