Patrick's future?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I want him to get a new persona after his second divorce. Right-Wing Pat. I can also see him advocating for fathers' rights after Annabelle turned 18.
What’s funny is this probably what will happen. He will drop all his hardcore left wing nonsense to be some MAGA type if it means he will have a place to live which he leech’s off his third, fatter wife.

1713381528902.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If Lynne ever sat Niki down and told her “dump that loser or you’re cut off financially” Pat would be out on the street an hour later. She’s dumb but she‘s not that dumb.
This is true, it would take her family to have some kind of intervention and make it clear he has to go and if she doesn’t leave they’re on their own. She should threaten to take her out of her Will - then Pat would be FUCKED.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
What’s funny is this probably what will happen. He will drop all his hardcore left wing nonsense to be some MAGA type if it means he will have a place to live which he leech’s off his third, fatter wife.
"Everybody knows I was anti-Trump but as the writer of 'Bawitdaba' I think President Kid Rock understands America and will reshape this country the way it was meant to be shaped. No, child. I never said VP Tucker Carlson was an idiot."