• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's 200,000th tweet

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231027-092629_Chrome.jpg

Nice life, stupid.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
He’s up early and oinking today, he was back to calling someone a child before telling people to enjoy prison. I wonder if Robert is going to be a character in tiny Tim and if anyone will be told to enjoy prison in his awful book.
This is something that hasn’t been talked about enough

If this book ever comes out how much do you want to bet there’s a totally irrelevant sub plot about criminal harassers getting their comeuppance

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is something that hasn’t been talked about enough

If this book ever comes out how much do you want to bet there’s a totally irrelevant sub plot about criminal harassers getting their comeuppance
I strongly believe he has inserted many references to his “battle” with the cyberstalkers. I bet it turns out the killer swatted Scrooge and that’s why it’s such a mystery to who REALLY did it. I would put good money on “Enjoy Prison” being the action Pat 1 liner whrn Tim finally catches the evil Robert Prongay and the police (or whatever they were called back then) will take him away after Tim is done beating him up. Tim then walks away while Foo Fighters “My Hero” plays - fade to black - roll credits.