• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick tweets that he's ready to buy an $1,800 phone

G

The man has no job and is $80K deep in a lawsuit he's about to lose bigly. Oh yeah, and he's also going to Costa Rica for two weeks.

This nigga is definitely planning to declare bankruptcy.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1431402181656186882?s=20[/URL]

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The man has no job and is $80K deep in a lawsuit he's about to lose bigly. Oh yeah, and he's also going to Costa Rica for two weeks.

This nigga is definitely planning to declare bankruptcy.

Total Fattest Loser move with bankruptcy at 42 to spite trolls on the internet. Judge Shekelbergstein was just pro-tem. He didn't agree with Borg Doros being slander. So the atalkers stole from me, well I'll steal from them. I'll file bankruptcy like a nigger to abnegate that loser judge's ruling. I am truly Mama Raven's smartest always right boy.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
Hey says this all the time. Its a lie. He was going to get a galaxy S21 Ultra too, never did. He still has a shitty galaxy s11 because he is poor. He's tweets this every few months and switches up the new phone he's getting to whatever is making the headlines. just trying to impress his followers.

G

My company phone for the last 14 something years has been an i-phone with a couple of Blackberries back in the day. A new model every 9 or so months. At least 10 Apples and at least 2 BBs. Never asked for them, just got them. My personal phones? Probably 5 in the same time frame. All Samsungs. Way better in almost every way.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Wrap-up​

With the Fold 3, it feels like Samsung has tried extremely hard to make a foldable smartphone-tablet hybrid work. But while I found myself eagerly reaching for the Flip 3 when I was reviewing it, I struggled to find reasons to use the Fold 3. When it’s closed, it’s heavier and narrower than a regular phone. I only want to open it up for gaming and getting work done on my commute. For the times when I’m leaning back on my couch and want to idle away on Reddit or Twitter, the Fold 3 doesn’t satisfy. Maybe that’s a good thing, but I’m not here to debate the philosophical benefits of foldables.

This gook broad wasn't impressed with it. You have the taste of a faggot, Richie.

G

He’s the This is Fine meme personified.
This case is going fine. Krinsky is definitely satisfied.

tenor (4).gif