• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson sexually assaulted me when I was a minor.

G

I turned 18 in 2020, as everyone here knows.

Before then, I had sent a rude message to Patrick Tomlinson when I was just an idiot kid, and he replied with a photo of himself naked with a rage erection and holding a gun, asking what one I'd like to get shot with first.

He has admitted this on tape. I am not making that up.

Not only was I underage, but I was black.

What crimes did Pat commit there? Can I seek justice if I deleted the email? Thank you.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I turned 18 in 2020, as everyone here knows.

Before then, I had sent a rude message to Patrick Tomlinson when I was just an idiot kid, and he replied with a photo of himself naked with a rage erection and holding a gun, asking what one I'd like to get shot with first.

He has admitted this on tape. I am not making that up.

What crimes did Pat commit there? Can I seek justice if I deleted the email? Thank you.
Thoughts and prayers. We're they both snub nose in the picture, like we assume?

G

This is one of his strangest lies and I so badly wish it was true. Imagine seeing that photo posted to every one of his tweets. And it coming up every time someone googled him. And being sent to random people and businesses around where he lives.

He would have thrown in the towel long, long, ago if we had that picture so maybe it’s better that it never happened. Our fun woulda been over years ago.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Unfortunately it’s impossible to seek justice for this email, as we all know that taking screengrabs of emails is impossible, as Patrick himself said is the reason why he emails these photos instead of texting them. Not to mention that they’re easily manipulated.

2-FD1-AEDE-47-BF-4249-BD80-9-F077-D03-E72-D.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I believe the rumors about him being arrested for cp as a teen due to a roll of film he’d paid to have developed. The story goes that they were nude photos of a young relative in the bathtub, legs akimbo, spread eagle, chocolate starfish, etc. The rumor around Milwaukee is he was 17 so charged as a minor and the record expunged when he completed probation and turned 21.

Personally I think that’s all a big lie and no one should believe otherwise, child.

G

That made a nigga's ribs sore. And while it's good to laugh, it's good to be honest.

Last summer, I went to the MLB All-Star Game at Coors Field to celebrate my 14th assigned birthday and my 1st as a transman. A fat, smelly, sweaty, drunken slob wearing a Brewers jersey and hat forced himself on me in the bathroom. He viciously stabbed his stubby penis against my man pussy for 3 minutes until he got a Twitter notification and ran off. I still remember the slobber around his fishy mouth. I am not saying it was Patrick Sean Tomlinson; a known fat, smelly, sweaty, drunken slob wearing a Brewers jersey and hat who was at the same game. I am only speaking my truth.

Thank you.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Bravo to all you fierce sistahs speaking your truth. By sharing your lived experience, you’ll prevent this sicko from destroying more lives.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I'm sorry to hear of your experience with this awful rapist. Rumors are abound that you're not the only one. We'll bring this monster to justice eventually.

#JusticeForTorquie