• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick tells a nonsensical anecdote about swearing at a random person, and then begs the audience to clap.

G

You know when you're taking up space writing a young adult book in a place normally reserved for social interactions between adults and you're waving your hands around and someone asks if you're retarded? What? Nobody can relate to that? Geez. Tough crowd.
Alright, I can save this. Time to bring out the A material.

"So uh, I got divorced and wanted to kill myself recently..."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
You know when you're taking up space writing a young adult book in a place normally reserved for social interactions between adults and you're waving your hands around and someone asks if you're retarded? What? Nobody can relate to that? Geez. Tough crowd.

The worst part of that story is that it probably did happen. Of course not the part of him calling the guy a motherfucker because as we all know, he's a timid little bitch in real life.

G

Wow. I've never seen someone eat shit so hard.

What is funny is his idea that to be a writer means sitting at a bar drinking while "working." Maybe late stage Bukowski did that but even Hemingway was disciplined enough to write at home and keep off the sauce until he'd finished writing for the day. Any time you see or read an interview with a famous author or read about a successful writer they all have their quirks and idiosyncrasies, but one thing they don't/didn't do is write in a fucking pub. They write in their homes, in their studies, you know, so they can concentrate in peace and quiet and they maintain disciplined working hours, you know, like it's their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Wow. I've never seen someone eat shit so hard.

What is funny is his idea that to be a writer means sitting at a bar drinking while "working.".
Yeah it took me a minute and I know about him. "It's hard to be a writer, you're out drinking and carousing". I would imagine everyone there is like "what the fuck does one thing have to do with another". It's a bad joke but at least start it with "I'm a writer and I like to work at my local watering hole" or something like that. Christ that took me about 10 seconds to come up with. He's just bad at everything in life. Fat too.