Patrick S. Tomlinson violently sodomized a black man and then murdered him in broad daylight

G

...allegedly. We're just asking questions here.

dd2adc1ce44dd19158012c0bb267228b.jpg

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster

Our unsub is maturing.. he starts with nigger babies but grows tired of their squealing and decides to alter his MO. Some conservative figure in his past likely crossed him in some way and severely damaged his ego; possibly by screwing his wife. The suspect appears fixated on punishing Trump supporters with sick and violent acts as a way of getting vengeance. He’s also extremely fat.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
What did he (allegedly) sodomize him with? His penile-agenesis would prevent any sexual contact with his genitals. There needs to be a property search for any large black dildos. I have absolute confidence in this and am ready to tell the police to issue a warrant.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
What did he (allegedly) sodomize him with? His penile-agenesis would prevent any sexual contact with his genitals. There needs to be a property search for any large black dildos. I have absolute confidence in this and am ready to tell the police to issue a warrant.
A Milwaukee Brewers baseball bat. We must seize the evidence and test it for traces of negro doody.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

Our unsub is maturing.. he starts with nigger babies but grows tired of their squealing and decides to alter his MO. Some conservative figure in his past likely crossed him in some way and severely damaged his ego; possibly by screwing his wife. The suspect appears fixated on punishing Trump supporters with sick and violent acts as a way of getting vengeance. He’s also extremely fat.
This sounds more like a Dutch theory than a Claudette theory. Fuck I love The Shield. Lol