• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson is an abusive husband and an abusive ex husband.

G

Theres no doubt in my mind that “Shut your fucking mouth” was screamed at Adrienne many times in the same tone and infliction
Yeah I think Niki too, she's probably afraid of him. Ade has PCJ to protect her. He's a burly man who goes by the moniker Jonny Anger and likes knives. Although for Rick he wouldn't need a knife, he'd probably just rip his spindly arms off and beat him to death with them. The last thing Rick would see is that stupid LoTR tattoo smashing him in the face and the fat on his ripped off arms jiggling before the fade to black comes.

Niki probably doesn't have another man to whisk her off her feet and protect her from Rick. She's staying with him out of fear.

G

It's funny to imagine what pig's 3rd wife would look like if Niki ever comes to her senses and divorces him. He already downgraded so hard from Adrienne to thiki. He'd probably end up marrying Laura Rich and they'd both spend their lives eating themselves to death while tweeting 100+ times per day.
Honestly, it would probably be someone like Liz Clarke. I think Laura Rich might even be out of his league.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
It's funny to imagine what pig's 3rd wife would look like if Niki ever comes to her senses and divorces him. He already downgraded so hard from Adrienne to thiki. He'd probably end up marrying Laura Rich and they'd both spend their lives eating themselves to death while tweeting 100+ times per day.
Its a great life lesson to never get complacent. Early in life, Pat “got the girl” way out of his league like an old sitcom where you wonder how Homer got Marge or how Doug Heffernan got with that sexy scientologist. But when you get lucky in life you cant just sit back and be satisfied or you’ll lose it all.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Yeah I think Niki too, she's probably afraid of him. Ade has PCJ to protect her. He's a burly man who goes by the moniker Jonny Anger and likes knives. Although for Rick he wouldn't need a knife, he'd probably just rip his spindly arms off and beat him to death with them. The last thing Rick would see is that stupid LoTR tattoo smashing him in the face and the fat on his ripped off arms jiggling before the fade to black comes.

Niki probably doesn't have another man to whisk her off her feet and protect her from Rick. She's staying with him out of fear.
A Diesel Dyke will rescue her, beat Pat's fat ass, and she will live happily ever after

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
There is a moment in the unboxing video for one of his stupid novels when he waves Nikki closer in an imperious manner as if she’s some underling.
come-here-carmela-soprano.gif

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
She actually gave a troll the time of day? I thought the only reply she gave was, "I want nothing to do with this".
She was very brief. She said she hadn't even thought about Pat and said that she wouldn't discuss her past. She just said Pat wasn't physically abusive because the troll directly asked and she probably didn't want to let that implicit accusation stand.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
The facts are out there. If we only judge him by his own words then he is a terrible and abusive husband. Posting about how Niki was an easy lay, sharing all her mental health issues, simping for degenerate trannys, other disloyal behavior and tons of other terrible examples.

As bad as Niki is, she is way above the pigs level. He deserves nothing but misery and loneliness for his actions. The second better divorce is coming pig-child, I hope for your sake you can rope in a tranny because that is what you will be left with as I doubt you will be winning over any future mates with your actions both past and present, especially now that they are documented and readily available.

I would just love to see the reaction of any future mate googling his name once they become acquainted. They wouldnt be able to block his contact fast enough.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
There is a moment in the unboxing video for one of his stupid novels when he waves Nikki closer in an imperious manner as if she’s some underling.
He also got pissy at her in his baton twirling video. You could tell he was fighting the urge to grab the phone out of her hands like she was Dr Krista Lee holding a book so he could lecture her on the proper protocol for filming his good side.
She was very brief. She said she hadn't even thought about Pat and said that she wouldn't discuss her past. She just said Pat wasn't physically abusive because the troll directly asked and she probably didn't want to let that implicit accusation stand.
From what I remember she said that she "hadn't ASSOCIATED with Pat in years." The phrasing really jumped out at me at the time, so dismissive.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Niki is a brainwashed prisoner that pat has mentally and verbally abused. She is scared of him. You can only imagine the mental manipulation he does to her. Guilt trips,making her feel stupid and wrong, threatening violence on himself,her, or others.

Niki, blink twice if you need help.