"Patrick S. Tomlinson is a retarded faggot with sloppy bitch tits." - Sean Lennon

G

Screenshot_20220924_021014_Twitter.jpg

Tell em Sean

It's Shitpost Saturday folks, call in with your best shitposts.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That was Julian. For some reason I had a cassette of his first album when I was little. It wasn't very good.

Sean is weird. One minute he says something really based, then turns around and acts like a total faggot.

Julian’s Instagram is like a 15 year old girls. Inspirational quotes about love and break ups, he also always talks about how hard he works (lol)

Sean is a massive faggot, it’s a good thing the Lennon bloodline ends with them.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Julian’s Instagram is like a 15 year old girls. Inspirational quotes about love and break ups, he also always talks about how hard he works (lol)

Sean is a massive faggot, it’s a good thing the Lennon bloodline ends with them.
My only thoughts of Julian are when I used to play GTA V and his dogshit song would come on the radio all the fucking time and I'd have to change the station immediately.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker

Julian has great pipes tho. Sean sounds like Big Bird.

Why the fuck am I responding earnestly? This is what happens when I don’t do drugs.

G

But this is what John and Yoko wanted. This is what they wanted to see.
Bob Dylan introduced John to Christianity late in his life. Conflicting reports as to whether he left his faith before he died. Some think he died a Christian. He also said before he died that he hated “Imagine”.

There was hope for John.

And one thing about their brand of liberalism, this was back in the day when Democrats cared about nurses and factory workers and union people. He came across as weird, because he was weird, and because Yoko was weird, but they weren’t trying to stifle peoples liberties, or their free-speech, they weren’t trying to jam needles in peoples arms.

There actually were still liberals back in those days. We don’t have those anymore. We have varying degrees of radical progressivism, and pitted against them are whatever the hell the right has become. The smart ones are spineless and obsessed with being accepted by the left, the dumb ones think they are getting secret messages from movies and a secret spy team on message forums.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Bob Dylan introduced John to Christianity late in his life. Conflicting reports as to whether he left his faith before he died. Some think he died a Christian. He also said before he died that he hated “Imagine”.

There was hope for John.

And one thing about their brand of liberalism, this was back in the day when Democrats cared about nurses and factory workers and union people. He came across as weird, because he was weird, and because Yoko was weird, but they weren’t trying to stifle peoples liberties, or their free-speech, they weren’t trying to jam needles in peoples arms.

There actually were still liberals back in those days. We don’t have those anymore. We have varying degrees of radical progressivism, and pitted against them are whatever the hell the right has become. The smart ones are spineless and obsessed with being accepted by the left, the dumb ones think they are getting secret messages from movies and a secret spy team on message forums.
Isn’t Bob Dylan a jew? Plus he half admitted to making a deal with the devil (in a serious tone, he wasn’t joking). That sounds like a story a publicist made up to keep selling shit. I do agree, however. Women are indeed the niggers of the world.