Patrick S. Tomlinson is a racist

SensibleKeks

Not that we need any evidence proving otherwise:

When I tried confronting him about this blatant display of racism, he texted me this image with the phrase "OOPSIE DOODLES" then called me a nigger! Disgusting.

EraGodless

Not that we need any evidence proving otherwise:

When I tried confronting him about this blatant display of racism, he texted me this image with the phrase "OOPSIE DOODLES" then called me a nigger! Disgusting.

So the captain in Patrick's horseshit story is 69 (damn near 70)? What a fucking pandering moron. His writing stinks.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
he also lives in a city that is 40% infested by blacks, and how many blacks can you see in the pictures he uploads hanging out with people? not very many huh? almost as if his public niggerloving is a charade, talks the talks but doesn't walk the walk

He also agrees with Biden that you are not black if you don't vote democrat...

he wants black women on the supreme court and leading companies but for the stuff he has actual control over like his hairdresser or audiobook narrator he refuses to ever hire a black woman.

Tough Guy Tomlinson's only interaction with a colored fella has been taking creep shots of them and then many months later they show up dead in a very cowardly murder.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
i just tried to save that image as racistPat but already had one with that name

racistPat.png

EraGodless

i just tried to save that image as racistPat but already had one with that name

View attachment 29540
God. He's such a fucking miserable arrogant cunt. He literally antagonizes people that are generally on his side of the political aisle. Luckily, he could never be a politician or put in a position of power, because He's a know-it-all, negative charisma having asshole.