• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a fat fucking pedophile. If he doesn't like me saying this, he can go ahead and sue me.

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
Forum Clout
Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile who lusts after little kids. He doesn't have parental rights because Adrienne discovered he was masturbating to the neighborhood children while they played out in the street. When confronted, he denied it and then threatened her with physical violence.

If he has a problem with me saying any of this on here, he can file a lawsuit, and attempt to sue me.

this post is my opinion, and mine alone. simple fact is this is what i beleive to be true. It is my interpretation and Patrick also physically abused adrienne and even choked her to the point of unconsciousness on numerous occasions while she was pregnant, and he tried injecting her with bleach and everclear while she slept

Last edited: