• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick pan handles his shitty books to bar personal.

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Is it possible they burned the place down themselves just to get rid of this bumbling heifer?

If you give me a complementary meatloaf, I'll sell you my book and sign it. It's win-win, child.

panhandler-patrick.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Imagine working at a bar, and some fat fuck comes over and insists you buy one of this low brow space McDonalds books, you inform him you are broke and just want to go home after a long shift, the fat man then insists you take one for free, chickenscratches his name down and then tells you to hold the book up for he can take a photo for his "fans".

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
This picture is a perfect example of how nuts he is. No self-respecting author would ever fucking do this. Every single thing about it screams desperation. If he were an actually successful author, everything would be different - the person would already have the book for a start and it would be them taking the picture of the author, not the fucking other way around lmao

Rupert Pupkin doesn't even begin to cover it with this lunatic. He lives in a fantasy world every second of his life.