Patrick makes the loop around the gay right twitter searching for outrage, comes across Scott Adams and laughs

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1653658489571.png

I'm sure the piggy isn't really peeved

G

Literally half of his day is “cyberstalker account, report fo-“ and arguing with people and usually blocking them. And he and all his friends use block lists.
“Rules for thee not for me” is Patrick’s online mantra.

Scott Adams blocked Patrick because he couldn’t handle the raw truth. Patrick blocked Ben Shapiro because he’s too smart and doesn’t have time for him. Duhh.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Scott Adams is a thin-skinned faggot who blocks ANYONE who doesn't agree with him 100%.

Scott Adams is a thin-skinned faggot who blocks ANYONE who doesn't agree with him 100%.
He did dunk pretty hard on Patrick though..
It was in regard to then-candidate Trump's joke "Russia if you're listening..."

Some moron said "it wasn't a joke he was serious", Scott Adams replied "how do you explain that both Trump and I, a professional humorist, knew immediately it was obviously a joke?"

And piggy Kool-aid-manned in with "Easy, you both suck at it", utilizing one of his favorite tacits - a reply that has the syntax of a mic drop but doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Scott then replied "You just proved that he thought it was a joke. You're really not good at this." and presumably immediately put Fatso on the pay-no-lien list.