Patrick Loying Again? "We're not at liberty to discuss"

Screenshot_20240630-175449.png

What have the stalkers done recently that he can't talk about? This fat tard broadcasts his entire life on Twitter yet suddenly he can't talk about something

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
So the 50+ assassination attempts, vandalism, credit fraud, stalking, rape threats, and other assorted acts of domestic terrorism can be talked about any time he needs to whip them out but some double super secret felony has now been committed and if he so much as mentions it it will jeopardize the investigation. Sounds legit.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
So the 50+ assassination attempts, vandalism, credit fraud, stalking, rape threats, and other assorted acts of domestic terrorism can be talked about any time he needs to whip them out but some double super secret felony has now been committed and if he so much as mentions it it will jeopardize the investigation. Sounds legit.
Maybe he got investigated in the torswats thing? I bet he couldn't talk about that.

So which is it fat ass? "This is all we know" or "we aren't liberty to discuss"
Screenshot_20240630-192250.png

That william queer runs some no name programming project with a subreddit no one uses. He accused funsters of filling out his contact form at https://dxgl.org/ a while back and claimed he had IPs and everything. He's like the other dipshits who want to be victims SO BAD.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
So which is it fat ass? "This is all we know" or "we aren't liberty to discuss"
View attachment 208563

That william queer runs some no name programming project with a subreddit no one uses. He accused funsters of filling out his contact form at https://dxgl.org/ a while back and claimed he had IPs and everything. He's like the other dipshits who want to be victims SO BAD.
So basically he filed complaints with multiple agencies (MPD and FBI, or he'd be bragging about others) who all said "Okay, if anything happens, send us the evidence" and he bothers them regularly with goofy bullshit that looks like a schizo faking shit for money and attention. A reminder: Zero people from here or from anywhere have ever been questioned, called or contacted in any way by any law enforcement agency because WE'RE ON A COMEDY FORUM MAKING FUN OF A DUMB FAT MAN and that's not illegal.

Dan is apparently a ringleader of an INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY committing cyber-terrorism, swatting, stalking, financial crimes, physical stalking and vandalism and a whole host of other things and yet has never even so much as gotten a phone call from the MPD asking him to cut it out.

Every legal channel he's tried has taken one look at the case and rolled their eyes. Why didn't you give the judge your FBI investigation information into your own personal international cybercult criminal enterprise when you filed for the restraining orders? Where's the case files or investigators names or ANYTHING in the pro se or lolsuit?

You're a dumb fucking liar who keep escalating hoping that someone will come arrest people for calling you a fat loser on the internet you pegging enthusiast hogboy.

"Answer questions as they come up" I bet stopped when Torswats got caught and he couldn't call in any more SWATs for Pat on numbers he'd also used elsewhere.

"I'm not at liberty" "It's that serious" Oh bullshit, dude. You're accusing people of making you the most swatted man in the history of the internet, and hired a publicist to get you on TV to that effect. Unless some Kiwi murdered you or invented a time machine to go back to commit 9/11 in your name, you're just being a dramatic queer you dramatic FUCKING queer.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
He's certainly desperate, dumb, and narcissistic enough to continually up the ante with the false flags. He will not stop until he gets a "win" (whatever that means in his block head) or he's in jail for serious shit he did to try and incriminate the vast cyberstalking cult.

I truly believe he thought he could get away with a couple of Torswats like he thought he could get away with the fake voicemails talking about "Rahul" and the fake motorcycle vandalism... Except it played out exactly like that Torswats queer said and he got stiffed so started using Pat as a test out for new numbers and just to fuck with him for trying not to pay. He even, for some reason, told Torswats his plan, to sue the MPD for money.... and STILL had the hubris to go through with it even after Torswats was arrested. He does not think rationally at all, and is convinced he is a super genius above everyone and is smarter than the FBI, police, judges and everyone who has ever crossed him.

He was dumping paint on his own driveway a few weeks ago for fuck's sake.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
He's certainly desperate, dumb, and narcissistic enough to continually up the ante with the false flags. He will not stop until he gets a "win" (whatever that means in his block head) or he's in jail for serious shit he did to try and incriminate the vast cyberstalking cult.
Oh definitely. He's going to put on his butter pad covid mask (dressed in his normal clothes) and fire some shots into his own house with his own gay gun. Or some stupid shit like that in front of his camera. It's going to be great.

Pat posting is dead is what I'm saying.